PeXploit V1.0

Discussion in 'PS3 Hacks / JailBreak' started by TheDarkprograme, Jan 21, 2015.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Hi Guys, so I finally finished PeXploit itself... it should be working 100% on all versions of Windows!

Download: PeXploit_V-1.0.zip

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has helped me creating this tool , without your testing, ideas , ext i would have never been able to finish this.

Secondly I would like to thank all my users for there continued support , you guys rock !! :p

Change log V1.0:

+ New Gui
    + New Working Method
    + New Logo
    + New Code
    + Works a bit faster now as well
    + Lite And Dark Themed (Switch View)

-- Not included yet is the advanced window (I'm still working on it still has a few things that needs to be done)

As soon as its done you can just add the advanced.exe in the pexploit folder.

Have fun!

"Nothing is true , Everything is permitted "

xXx The Darkprogramer xXx

PeXploit v1.0 video:

[youtube]I5_mUO80Zmw[/youtube]​

PeXploit v1.0 advanced Window demo will be uploaded soon.

Credits:

Devs
    • Kakaroto For PS3xport
    • DetrikSys For His Work On PS3xport For Win
    • Pink1 For His Help
    • PSDev for some code
    • All the other devs I'm forgetting
    Testers
    • ocam
    • Marc0
    • b0dz
    • And all the others I'm forgetting
    Check out it all on my website: http://xxxthedartkprogramerxxx.net

2. driwach

driwach Guest

great job mr. darkprogrammer you are the best. now can the gta v run without problems?

please answer me and 1000 thanks for you from morocco to your state!

3. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Hello TheDarkprograme, I have now made this thread a Sticky and added you as a Senior Member Editor so you can update it and edit your posts in it with no time limit.

I will also pull from and link to this thread for our main page updates as well- Cheers! :cool:

4. Thank you so kindly :p

i don't believe it will be possible, but easiest way to search if there is a GTAV fix pkg

5. well main topic has been changed to pexploit v0.5 so enjoy guys

6. admin

I have also mainpaged the news as well and +Rep TheDarkprograme for the updates. :tup:

7. Redouan14

Redouan14 Guest

So wait a minute, what if i patch the Edat of GTA 5, with a rap that i got from PSNstuff? i know there are some Edat rebuilders and patchers and a devK license and stuff, is it possible to use that to an edat and patch the license to activate the game?

8. kushcpd

kushcpd Guest

Can anyone walkthrough me with whole process of installing pkg to ofw, which games need rifs/raps, can use created edats?

9. admin

10. kushcpd

kushcpd Guest

Hello guys,

Can someone please walk me through the process for adding dlc with this tool? Which dlc i can add or not?

11. 3v1lryu

3v1lryu Guest

how can install game update 1.14?

12. Suprising

Suprising Guest

Nice work my man. Another update, although I was hoping in looking for that advanced menu! :p

13. labsdj

labsdj Guest

This version you cannot convert c00 to full licence free because as a bug many ppl say its got a bug like me. i try the old version its works well but this version 0.7 not works well, update the bug TheDarkprograme thanks for your help us to make this app possible!

14. kushcpd

kushcpd Guest

I download shoot many robots game from psndl, created edat from psnstuff, installed the game using PEXPLOIT v0.7.

After showing successful injecting, when i restored my backup i couldn't see the game anywhere.

Please help me? and do tell me how to install dlc's on ofw?

15. Deniz Usta

Deniz Usta Guest

PeXploit V0.7 download link pls help. your message download link PeXploit V0.5 ???

16. admin

17. Very nice :D perfect software for installing games on ps3 with ofw :) thank you :D

18. LUIZ00987

LUIZ00987 Guest

Nice work, mr. The Darkprograme!!! Keep it up!!!

19. ryansilva290

ryansilva290 Guest

This is a very useful piece of software alot of OFW users are going to want to be using! Hope Sony dosen't patch it though...

20. gurpeer

gurpeer Guest

I don't understand, what are these PeExploit used for?