MuXport v2.1.0 - Easy Way to Add C00 Games Into PS3 Backups

Discussion in 'PS3 Hacks / JailBreak' started by Venushja, Jan 16, 2015.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Arturo RA

Arturo RA Guest

Delete the entire folder and uncompress the zip file again, its the only way to have muxploit working again

2. darko1x

darko1x Guest

thx mate problem solved.

Muxport crashes after i add the game ...

3. Suprising

Suprising Guest

Oh no! I didn't realise I was using the previous version! :p

Better upgrade! :)

4. Deniz Usta

Deniz Usta Guest

thanks for the share friend.

5. wolvier

wolvier Guest

Ok. I've made clean backup - and about few days later I make new backup with C00 and edata games about 140GB - then when i want do add new games - PS3 don't see the newest game - I think that the limit is 140GB or similar, please try to lookup this problem.

6. kushcpd

kushcpd Guest

i was trying to install burn zombie burn game this error came. Please someone help me solve it?

7. ZVV

ZVV Guest

Hi, are you plan to release the new version of muxport, i ask because Muxport is the very cool and useful program.

8. wolvier

wolvier Guest

For me is better than pexploit - more stable, and functionally - but I see that project goes to end? or you worked on something new?

9. hamzaadli1

hamzaadli1 Guest

Thanks very much.

10. Hamers

Hamers Guest

Extremely thankful you made this, I was looking since quite a while to get Heavy Rain working on my OFW PS3. Keep up the good work :)

11. vinao199

vinao199 Guest

Does it work on slim ps3 with 4.70 OFW?

12. mike42016

mike42016 Guest

question

hey guys, im new to the thread and new to the ps3 hack I hope im not in the wrong thread but ive been searching all day for information on this and cant find any information about it.

my question is does muxport work on the ofw 4.75? I just bought my ps3 and realized there are no jailbreaks period for anything after 3.55 but id like to at least hack my ps3 any possible way I can thanks guys.

13. this app is great, thanks!

14. good work bro keep it up

15. drink12

drink12 Guest

Thanks for this app