- Following up on his previous
ports, today PlayStation 3 developer Samson
ported the PSP homebrew game Quake Arena Arcade to the PS3 entertainment system.
Download: Quake Arena Arcade RA1.zip
To quote: Hay guys, I've been toying for the past two weeks with this little PSP homebrew game Quake Arena Arcade porting it to the ps3 and giving my usual spit and polish shine.
Sources / Credits:
- Uses Retroarch's Tyrquake core.
- Auto-boots from XMB (RetroXMB)
- Added new background image and icon.
- A more visable red crosshair.
- A 3 pass curved tv boarder shader setup. (reduce to two passes if you want fullscreen)
- In game music
- RetroArch Quake Git (github.com/libretro/tyrquake)
- Quake 1: Arena (wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/1389)
- In Game Music (psdevwiki.com)
: Also below from samson
is a Z-Blast PS1 homebrew game PKG file and source code with details,...