- Today Spanish PS3 developer Hermes
has released PS3LoadX version 1.1 which is based off PS3Load
and utilizes the PSL1GHT
Tiny3D Library to run PlayStation 3 SELF programs via wireless or wired network.
Download: PS3LoadX v1.1
/ Tiny3D GIT
(this include libfont too) / PS3SoundLib GIT
From the ReadMe File: PS3loadX is my personal evolution of PSL1GHT PS3load sample, using now the Tiny3D library. I hope this version helps to you to work easily
- You can load SELF files using the net.
- You can load applications from USB/ HDD devices
- You can install applications to the USB or HDD devices from one .zip file
- You can copy applications from USB devices to HDD
- Also you can delete installed applications.
Note: You can include this lines in your app to return to the PS3LoadX application.
Tiny3D and libfont