- Wii Homebrew Launcher is an interface similar to that of the Wii menu. It allows you to start homebrew stored on your SD card in the Wii front SD slot. Each program is represented by its own customizable "channel".
Download: Wii Homebrew Launcher v0.10
Translated Changelog v0.10:
- Fixed a bug in the translation of the name chains.
- The compatibility with homebrew has been improved.
- The function back to loader work correctly.
- Some internal changes.
- Adding a loader string 'Region free (without using code Nintendo) It is possible that the chain n'apparesse if the security patch is IOS56 installs.
- Using the language of the Wii for messages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch), it is always possible to use the LANG.INI file for translation.
- The search for homebrew on DVD is no longer made to boot, but when A 'refersh' (by pressing (1) or (Z)). This allows faster start the loader.
- Compiling with the latest version of libogc, it contains a patch for SDHD use maps but has not been tested.