- Following up on my PS2 ISO to XMB Conversion Command-Line GUI v1.0 Beta for PS3
, today I present Memory Card Converter v2.0 for PS2Classics PS3 Command-Line GUI.
(5 MB) / MemCardConv_v2.rar
This new Command-Line GUI tools converts your old PS2 savegames to a readable format for the PS3 system.
- Run your PS2Classic at least once.
- Exit to the XMB, and go to "Save Data Utility (PS2)"
- Copy your PS2Classic Game's Savedata to your external drive
Follow the steps below to Convert your old savegame files, and then overwrite this one.
1. Export your old PS2 saves from your PS2 Memory Stick to your computer, using either
A. Sony's memory Card Adapter (Requires PSV exporter
B. uLaunchElf; Tutorial included below.
I recommend just copying your entire library of saves to an external drive