- Sony Community Manager Ramone Russell
at San Diego Studios shared a video today spotlighting the Quick Counts and Player Lock features in MLB 14 The Show on PS3 below.
To quote: Hello, Ramone Russell here. I'm the Game Designer and Community Specialist on MLB The Show.
One of the most common pieces of feedback we get each year from our fans is that they'd like to play complete games faster.
That's why we're excited to bring two new options into MLB 14 that allow for you to experience The Show without having to make as big of a time commitment as in the past: Quick Counts and Player Lock.
Watch the video below for an in depth look.
Here are a few more details about the features that weren't covered in the video:
• Quick Counts and Player Lock are game options; they aren't mandatory.
• Quick Counts and Player Lock are available in all game modes except Road To The Show.
• Player lock will allow you to play a full game in as little as 10 minutes.
• With Quick Counts on, you will cut your game completion times in half if used in conjunction with the Fast Play presentation setting. Games can now be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
• Realistic stats...