- Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer BigBoss
has released PS3Dev Builder with OSX Mountain Lion alongside some details below from the included ReadMe file.
Download: PS3Dev Builder with OSX Mountain Lion
To quote from his blog (linked above): I have just released a tool to let you build under Osx Mountain Lion:
What does this do?
- Sony binutils and toolchain gcc 4.1.1 for SDK 3.60. Don't ask about how to get SDK 3.60
- ps3dev binutils, toolchain, psl1ght and ps3libraries
This program will automatically build and install a compiler and other tools official and homebrew used in the creation of official and homebrew software for the Sony PlayStation 3 videogame system using Osx Mountain Lion
What do I need ?
You will need a few tool installed before:
1) Your mac with Osx Mountain Lion. All was tested with mac mini late 2012
2) Enable root account. Ref support.apple.com/kb/PH11331
3) Install xquartz (x11) Ref...