- Psyonix Community and Marketing Director Jeremy Dunham
announced that Rocket League is coming to PS4 alongside their PlayStation Experience booth details below.
To quote: It was 2008 when the team here at Psyonix first combined soccer with racing and released the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars on PS3.
Now, after six years of dedicated community feedback and more than two million downloads, our long-awaited sequel, Rocket League, is headed to PS4 this spring!
For us, Rocket League is more than just a sequel - it's also a chance to improve on the first Battle-Cars in nearly every possible way, including:
• Improved physics, faster gameplay, and infinitely better visuals
• An all-new Season Mode with unlockable items, multiple arenas, and more
• The return of 2-, 3- and 4-player split-screen
• More vehicles, new stadiums, and more than 100 customization items
• Dedicated gameplay servers
• A broadcast-quality replay feature that enables players to create their own custom replays of entire games from any camera angle they want
• Even more surprises that we'll reveal closer to release
But wait, there's more! We're also excited to...