- Here's big update on Disgaea 4 Translation progress.
Today, we (Tidusnake666
) have finally been able to fix dialogues bugs. That means, that apart from some menu entries, the game is all in English text
(we decided to exclude sound patching option, because it's still asynched, so you'll have japanese voices - if you don't like them - turn them off
Yeah, you've read it right, now everyone can enjoy story! Dialogues, items, skills, pretty much everything is translated!
0. Make a backup of your Disgaea 4 JAP game (BLJS-10095), and place it somewhere, preferably on the root of the drive (there's no spacebar nor special chars problems, but it's more convinient this way), i.e - "C:\BLJS10095"
1. Donwload patcher (Pre-beta version
, extract it somewhere and run D4Trans.exe
2. Ensure "Translate EBOOT" is checeked and the default START.DAT patching method is checked ("1: Glyphicate all"). Later, if you'll have some troubles you can always repatch it.
3. CLick "START!" and choose location of your Disgaea 4 dump. Patcher has a lot of fool-proff functions, so it won't accidently patch the wrong version...