- Codemasters Community Manager Ben Walke
has officially unveiled Grid 2 Mono Edition today, which he touts as the ultimate collector's item for fans.
To quote: Hi everyone, It's great to be back here again and this time I've got some exciting news about a one-of-a-kind GRID 2
special edition, exclusive to PlayStation fans.
We reckon it's the most exclusive special edition that's ever been created, and most expensive. That said, it does deliver the ultimate racing experience for a gamer.
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce the GRID 2 Mono Edition, which includes, for one lucky gamer, the following:
• A copy of GRID 2 for PlayStation 3 including bespoke artwork
• An actual 170 mph BAC Mono supercar in exclusive GRID 2 livery
• A day at the BAC factory, including a factory tour and time spent with technicians to customise the BAC Mono for size and specifications
• A GRID 2: Mono Edition-branded Bell Racing helmet, Race suit, boots and gloves, all made to measure in BAC Mono and GRID 2 branding PlayStation 3
• Did we say AN ACTUAL BAC Mono supercar? Yeah, one of them.
The BAC Mono is a British manufactured, road-legal, ultra-high performance...