- Over the weekend Spanish developer Hermes
has released uLoader v3.5 alongside a BCA Editor update by riauriau
for the Nintendo Wii console.
Download: uLoader v3.5
/ BCA Editor
For those unaware, BCA is the new protection utilized in new Nintendo Wii games and with the editor you can have the BCA codes to use with the loader which can patch on the fly (uLoader, GX and configurable etc.)
Changelog, roughly translated:
• New IOS 38 base. dev/mload with powerfull features and EHCI driver
based in interruptions and more stable
• Support for DVD USB Devices: It can run only DVD backups from .iso (original don't work because DVD drivers don't support the Wii format). Remember you must insert a DVD to work at start the program.
• Support for BCA datas. You can add it from .ISO offset 0x100 (64 bytes). If this area is filled with zeroes it use one BCA by default (NSMB compatible).
• New ioctl 0xda function supported in dip_plugin and new option added for
• DVD mode to read the BCA Datas from the original DVD
• Support to load games from DVD with alternative DOL (press '2' without
• USB device or press...