- Following up on the initial release
, Sony hacker Total_Noob
has released the TN-V v2 Custom Emulator Firmware (CEF) 6.60 for PS Vita handheld consoles.
(229 Kb) / EBOOT.PBP
To quote: Great news, an update to TN-V is here to fix a lot of issues and features!
After the recent release of TN-V users have been actively reporting their issues and bugs here which has allowed us to efficiently get these fixed. Here’s the full change log for Version 2 of TN-V.
Added option in ‘Advanced’ to delete ISO cache. This may help if you’ll get an infinite loop while opening game menu.
- Added option in ‘Advanced’ to delete ISO cache. This may help if you’ll get an infinite loop while opening game menu.
- Added possibility to launch backup file from savedata folder.
- Added ability to move backup file to ‘ms0:/ISO’.
- Added support for custom PS1 DOCUMENT.DAT.
- Fixed msfs driver bug that caused data corruption which led to resetted settings.
- Fixed msfs driver bug that caused Lamecraft not seeing savedatas.
- Fixed folder ‘.’ and ‘..’ extension patch.
- Improved Virtual PBP Manager (faster ISO loading in game menu).
- Changed ISO boot mode to ‘umdemu’ – may fix some ISOs.
- Optimized recovery menu.
To update simply go to ‘Network Update’ in the XMB or alternatively you can find a download linked above (Install it like a homebrew). Thanks again to Total_Noob for his hard work and contributions.
Finally, in related PlayStation Vita homebrew news PFile for PS Vita CEF 6.60 TN is now available with details below, as follows:
About pfile v0.1: The plugin has support for pops.txt game.txt and so you can perform the functions described in any place and at any time. And though it is just an early version GUI is very well developed and is expected in future versions add more features to this excellent tool.
It should be mentioned that also features support for the PS Vita in the famous CEF 6.60 TN, and top it off as it is fully customizable in the file: pfile_ini.txt included in the download you can change the default button to start the plugin.
Note: start_key = LTrigger +
pfile_theme.txt file and can change some settings on the GUI:
foreground_color = 0xFFFFFFFF
background_color = 0xFF000000
select_color = 0xFF00FF80
Note: You must have Seller cmlibMenu, and to not complicate everything needed is already in the download of the plugin.
Trigger L + SELECT: Open pfile (For 6.60 TN CEF).
Trigger L + Note: Open pfile.
Digital Pad Up, Down: Move between files and directories.
Digital Pad Right, Left: Scoot.
R Trigger: Open directory.
Trigger L: Up Directory.
O: Cancel / Exit the plugin.
X: Open menu options: copy, cut, delete and paste.