has updated to PSP Custom Firmware 3.80 M33-5, which fixes a bug that prevented custom CPU settings from working in games. Additionally, users can now opt to hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG menu images from displaying in the XMB game menu via a setting in the recovery menu.
Also, he released Despertar del Cementerio- universal unbricker v4 for PSP Slim and regular PSP units. The unbricker will now install 3.80 M33-5 directly instead of 3.71 M33-3... full changelogs below!
Download: PSP Custom Firmware 3.80 M33-5 Update
/ Universal UnBricker v4
PSP CFW 3.80 M33-5 changelog:
- Fixed custom CPU clock not working in games
- CPU clock has never (in any SE/OE/M33) be set at all in games that restarted using sceKernelLoadExec to use a subgame or reload themselves,
after said restart happened (e.g. Castlevania). Fixed.
- Added setting to recovery to hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG in the XMB game menu
By default off, when on you will probably notice a faster browse in XMB games.
This setting only applies to any kind of apps/games (pbp, iso) that load from MS, but not to UMD's.
Universal UnBricker version 4 changelog:
* Installer now checks if user has a custom theme installed, and ask him to disable it before running the program.
* the PSN DRM file in flash2 (act.dat) is now backuped during ms creation and restored in the unbrick.
* flash2 is now formatted too.
* Now installs 3.80 M33-5 instead of 3.71 M33-3.