Complete the game on Expert difficulty in individual Quarters mode.
Best Score Ever|
Earn 250 points (US) or 25,000 points (Japan) in a game.
Like Taking Candy From a Baby|
Complete the game four times, once with each character.
From stage 1, make it to the stage 3 bosses in Survival Mode with the Japanese ROM.
Release The Hounds|
Complete the game in 30 minutes or less.
Battling Seizure Robots|
Playing from stage 1, defeat the battling robot.
Playing from stage 1, get Bongo to appear in 4 different levels.
Play in a 4-player match with three other people.
Easier Than Arm Wrestling|
Defeat the Wrestler without any player dying.
Falling For Smithers|
Playing from stage 1, fall through the deck after Smithers.
While performing a Team Attack, damage 25 enemies.
It Tastes Like Burning|
Hurt Smithers with one of his own bombs.
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?