August 13, 2013 // 1:04 pm
- Following up on his previous release
, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer SvenGDK
has made available XMBPC PS3 System Update v1.1 followed by v1.1.1 and v1.1.2 and v1.1.3 with the changelogs detailed below.
Download: XMBPC v1.1
/ XMBPC v1.1.1
/ PS3 Controller Drivers (x64 & x32)
To quote: XMBPC v1.1 has been released!
- Disc Explorer (Play Music, Movies, Pictures, Roms etc. from a file disc)
- Possibility to start XMBPC with Windows (Can be set on new XMBPC Setup or XMBPC Toolkit)
- A lot of missing translations updated
- PS1Loader (By ePSXe) updated to v1.0.9
New store entries (Available in some hours):
- 5 GBA Roms
- 5 SNES Roms
- 5 NES Roms
- 5 GBC Roms
- 5 SEGA Roms
- Illegal path error when selecting no music, video or pictures folder
- You can not more browse to non existing friends in the "Friends" category
- Updated the icon of every form
- Always use a new stable release
- To use the PS1 & PS2 Emulator you need to configure it first (PS2: CDVD -> cdvdGigaherz !) and add a BIOS file.
- To add PSP/PS1/PS2 games you need to select the correct filter on the setup: 220.127.116.11/setupnew.png (multiselect works)
If you want to update v1.0.9 to v1.1 via System Update feature or with an update pkg, then you need to download the updated "XMBPC Updater.exe" from here: 18.104.22.168/XMBPCE/XMBPC%20Updater.exe and place it into your XMBPC directory. This file has been updated 20mins before, so users of v1.1 are also asked to replace the existing "XMBPC Updater.exe" file because of an important update.
Update PKG v1.0.9 to v1.1.0: 22.214.171.124/XMBPCE/UPDATES/UPDATE_v109_v110.PKG (If you don't replace the Updater before updating then the language and ps1loader files will not be updated.)
XMBPC System Update v1.1.1 has been released!
NOTES BEFORE INSTALLING: XMBPC Updater has been updated again, this fixes installing future updates of DS, Gamecube & Wii loaders. Get it here (luxdev.de/XMBPCE/XMBPC%20Updater.exe)
OTHER INFOS: I'm really sorry for the possibility to browse only 1 pc game... I will try to fix this as soon as possible.
UPDATE PKG: luxdev.de/XMBPCE/UPDATES/UPDATE_v110_v111.PKG
- Added on XMBPC Setup the possibility to add DS (*.nds), Gamecube (*.gcm) & Wii (*.iso) games.
- Added: "Nintendo games" folder under the "Game" category.
- Fixed: "Check for updates", it will now always download the latest XMBPC Updater to update without problems.
XMBPC System Update v1.1.2 has been released!
XMBPC System Update v1.1.2 will be available in few minutes, this fixes the game browsing issue, but you have to re-add your PC games!
- Caution: The "Game" category is very unstable and you need to re-add your PC games! (Not Roms)
XMBPC System Update v1.1.3 has been released!
- This fixes some stability problems with the "Game" category.
- Update via internal update function.
XMBPC Toolkit v2.7 has been released!
Get it here: luxdev.de/XMBPCE/XMBPC%20Toolkit.exe
- This allows adding more DS, Gamecube & Wii games after the setup.