November 20, 2011 // 8:31 pm
- Today PS3 developer uf6667 Tweeted
that he has updated Winskeet to version 111120 stating that 110819 is now officially obsolete (NAND works, also using WinUSB now) alongside iSkeet and YASkeet updates with details below.
Download: Winskeet Update v111120 for PS3
/ iSkeet v20111120
/ YASkeet v20111120
New WinSkeet - 110819 is now officially obsolete (NAND works, also using WinUSB now)
#ProgSkeet: New iSkeet
#ProgSkeet: New YASkeet
#ProgSkeet: Complete solderless NAND dualboot POC works, no more cutting traces!
Recent Changes and History:
- New Qt GUI implemented
- Linux and MacOS X support
- Added predefined and user presets
- Fixed ability to select invalid ranges
- Added a file patcher
- Flasher: Added support for canceling running operations
- Flasher: Added USB device reset
- Flasher: Added support for erasing as a stand-alone operation
- Flasher: Added cycle period selection, should help with longer cables
- Flasher: Added abort on error option
- Flasher: Reodered operations, full read, full erase, full write
- Flasher: Fixed bug with unreliable GPIO operation
- NOR: Added new write mode "Dual word program"
- NOR: Added display of total flash size
- NOR: Fixed flashing of the second half of Samsung K8Q2815UQB and likely other dual chip NORs
- NOR: Added erase block region configuration
- NOR: Added selection of number of bytes for buffered write
- NOR: Added support for Spansion S29GL128N90TFIR2
- NAND: Made custom ranges work
- NAND: Added Dual-NAND reading. Reads a block from two NANDs simultaneously, thereby doubling the speed.
- Flasher: New buffer handling.
- NOR: Added new timing options. Static timing will be configurable later.
- NOR: Added preset for Samsung K8P2716UZC-QI4D
- Differential flash, if you haven't noticed yet, will skip unnecessary writes (compares data on chip vs data in file)
- The Ready triggered timing requires you to bridge the RDY and the GP4 pins together (still needs to be connected to the target RDY)