October 3, 2011 // 7:08 pm
- Following up on the QT Flasher for PS3 Test and Localized Versions
for the ProgSkeet
device, today PlayStation 3 developers uf6667
have made available the Winskeet40000 Rev 111002 software platform for Windows following by official Linux / Windows versions from uf6667
Download: WinSkeet 4000 Rev 111002 for ProgSkeet PS3
/ WinSkeet40000 111004 (Official)
/ Progskeet Flasher QT 20111004 (Official)
/ YASkeet (Linux Version of Flasher)
/ iSkeet (Mac OSX Version of Flasher)
Below are the recent changes, to quote:
- New Qt GUI implemented
- Linux and MacOS X support
- Added predefined and user presets
- Fixed ability to select invalid ranges
- Added a file patcher
- Flasher: Added support for canceling running operations
- Flasher: Added USB device reset
- Flasher: Added support for erasing as a stand-alone operation
- Flasher: Added cycle period selection, should help with longer cables
- Flasher: Added abort on error option
- Flasher: Reodered operations, full read, full erase, full write
- Flasher: Fixed bug with unreliable GPIO operation
- NOR: Added new write mode "Dual word program"
- NOR: Added display of total flash size
- NOR: Fixed flashing of the second half of Samsung K8Q2815UQB and likely other dual chip NORs
- NOR: Added erase block region configuration
- NOR: Added selection of number of bytes for buffered write
- NOR: Added support for Spansion S29GL128N90TFIR2
- NAND: Made custom ranges work
- NAND: Added Dual-NAND reading. Reads a block from two NANDs simultaneously, thereby doubling the speed.
- If you're using 16MByte SAMSUNG NOR, please use Sector Size: 4kB/ Sector Count: 4096 and check "alternate writing method".
- Differential flash, if you haven't noticed yet, will skip unnecessary writes (compares data on chip vs data in file)
Finally, below is GlitchSkeet Rev 111216 via Rogero
for those who wish to RGH with ProgSkeet (for XBox 360 users primarily at this time).
Download: GlitchSkeet Rev 111216
To quote: GlitchSkeet: is another bitstream written specifically for the ProgSkeet flasher, which will allow it to operate as a Glitcher like the many Glitch-Chips out there now that are used to perform the Reset Glitch Hack on the XBox 360 console.
The GlitchSkeet Bitstream currently have support for only the "Trinity/Slim" XBox 360 board model, It may need some more tweaking as well as adding support for other XBox 360 board models in later releases as time allows.
But anyway, all Skeeters/ProgSkeet owners have the right to test this Bitstream as it is in its current state.
Compatibility: This Bitstream is compatible with ProgSkeet v1.1 Crystal Blue only, ProgSkeet v1.0 Crystal White won't work.
Preparation: Short R12 and R9, Open R11 and R10
GP5 = I2C_SCL
GP6 = I2C_SDA
Adr0 = CPU_RST (you must add a Capacitor of 220pf/230pf/270pf between Adr0 & Ground)
Adr2 = POST_OUT1
Adr4 = DEBUG PIN / LED
N.B: the Injectus Jtag USB programmer is needed in order to update ProgSkeet with this Bitstream.
Credits to uf6667, Ago, bmx, nice69 and to all ProgSkeet Team members and testers.