- Following up on my previous
release, today on Tortuga-Cove
I have released my Solar v3.0 PS3 Homebrew 3D Screensaver update followed by version 3.1
Download: Solar v3.0 PS3 Homebrew 3D Screensaver
/ Solar v3.1 PS3 Homebrew 3D Screensaver
Now Solar v3.0, which brings many new MP3 player features and fixes, including an UI and the option to use your own background music, and much more.
To quote: Hi guys, here's another update to Solar. Lots of things added, and more to come. Hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask in the Forums.
"And please, lets keep the scene going; bickering just hurts it, and takes the fun away." caw!
Solar v3.0 Changelog:
- Background music is now customizable "replace /dev_hdd0/game/CNDR00001/USRDIR/theme/bgm.mp3" with your own music
- Alphabetized mp3 directory.
- Added UI for mp3 player.
- Fixed music counters, now shows in seconds: "00:01" format and Total Playtime format: "4.5 minutes".
- Removed mp3 path from displayed name, looks cleaner.
- Fixed Volume controls, now up and down is seamless.
- Added current player status messages: playing, paused, error... etc.
- Added keynotes.
- Increased mp3 load times and stability.
- Improved fast forward and reverse functions.
- Increased 3D display frame-rates while playing music, needs some work in BGM mode.
- Lots of code cleanup, and other things I can't remember.
BTW, guys, you must have MP3s in the ext drive's "MUSIC" directory, or Solar will seem to hang when you press down..."it will read hot-plugged drives."