September 5, 2011 // 3:40 pm
- Following up on his previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer deank
has released a multiMAN 02.05.03 PS3 POC Wave with Motion Background video followed by a multiMAN 02.05.04 update below.
Download: multiMAN v02.05.03 Update POC Wave (20110905-143300)
(5.66 MB) / multiMAN Motion Background POC Video
(4.01 MB) / multiMAN v02.05.04 Update (20110906-140200)
(1.32 MB) / Wave.divx (Black)
(4.34 MB) / Wave.divx (Blue)
(22.71 MB) / Showtime SELF v3.1.231.g9cfc9.dirty
To quote: multiMAN ver 02.05.03 UPDATE POC WAVE (20110905-143300).pkg
If you want to enable the background motion wave - press SELECT+TRIANGLE.
Have in mind that it is just a test update, although everything works fine when motion background is not enabled.
If you wish to enable motion background, download wave.divx and save it as /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/wave.divx
Complete changelog since 02.05.00:
- Added: Support for 7 connected controllers to be used simultaneously
- Added: Animation/slide effect when browsing USB/PS3HDD devices in XMMB mode
- Added: BD Remote controller buttons: YELLOW BUTTON = Restart, RED BUTTON = QUIT
- Changed: Color labels when selecting the color for the SIDE menu
- Changed: Browsing USB devices in XMMB will behave like real XMB (i.e. will first open /VIDEO or /MUSIC or /PICTURE folders to look for content)
- Fixed: Setting wallpaper after PNG file was used as wallpaper
- Fixed: Sorting order in XMMB for PS3 HDD and USB device icons.
- Fixed: MP3 playback (when sometimes audio plays in wrong frequency)
- Fixed: Freezing in coverflow when fast-browsing over 100 titles
- Added: Experimental motion/movie background support: If wave.divx is present in multiMAN's USRDIR folder you can enable motion background with SELECT+TRIANGLE.
- Added: REFRESH option in SIDE menu for photo/music/video/retro columns when USB/PS3HDD entries are selected
- Added: Quit and Restart options in SIDE menu for Settings column
- Added: SELECT+TRIANGLE starts/stops motion background
SHOWTIME.SELF Version 3.1.231.g9cfc9.dirty is also added above, simply save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF
- Added: XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
- Added: Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface
- Since version 3.1.231 Showtime can play multi-channel audio on the PS3
Since version 02.05.00 of multiMAN you can update your SHOWTIME within multiMAN, by going to XMMB Video tab -> Press [TRIANGLE] while "Start Showtime" is selected -> Update.