April 19, 2013 // 5:27 am - Following up on the previous update, today I (Daveyshamble501) have made available a Code Unique v2.3 Back to the Future Mod dubbed Back to the Cheater for PS3 3.55 CFW alongside a video demo below.

Download: PS3CHT-CHTS20000_00-PS3USERCHEAT0200.pkg

This is my mod of code unique for jailbroken PS3's running 3.55 custom firmware. Here's a little modification that I call Back to the Cheater with time machine icons an backgrounds as well as music on the XMB and in the app itself.

Everything works perfect an updating the app is still done via ftp changing the ''st.dat'' file. This is only a cosmetic mod an non of the internal files have not been touched.The music is in the USRDIR under boot.mp3 if you don't want it you can delete it...

Here's a video showing what the mod is:

I hope you enjoy this little mod...

Video: Code Unique v2.3 Back to the Future Mod for PS3 3.55 CFW

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene and PS4 Hacks & JailBreak updates with PlayStation 4 homebrew.

#131 - PS4 News - December 21, 2015 // 4:49 am
No prob, I have now added Mirror #2 for it to the main article.

#130 - Domjenn - December 21, 2015 // 4:46 am
Domjenn's Avatar
awesome, thank you, greatly appreciate it!

#129 - PS4 News - December 21, 2015 // 4:11 am
OK, I will try to find that in my archive and reply back with a new mirror if possible

Update: Found it, I'm reuploading it now.

#128 - Domjenn - December 21, 2015 // 4:06 am
Domjenn's Avatar
the one here for this file is this one. http://www.basicupload.com/o4840p1xhwmv . and the mirror was this one http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ZEBWOSPY/Code_Unique_3_2_-_With_Ps3_Cheat_Editor_2.20_-_FIXED_4.21_.rar_links

all the mirror ones are dead, except one says no download server available. any help is greatly appreciated. didnt realize the article was so old. been out of the loop some time.

it is the code unique file with this article http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jailbreak/code-unique-3-cu3-ps3-cheat-device-for-custom-firmware-arrives/

#127 - PS4 News - December 21, 2015 // 3:23 am
If you have a link to a post with a specific file name I may be able to find it in my local archive and reupload it, but as this thread is from 2013 with many links I wouldn't be able to do them all.

#126 - Domjenn - December 21, 2015 // 3:14 am
Domjenn's Avatar
anyone have any updated links for this file? all the links say either file removed or no server available for download.

#125 - robertindle - December 12, 2015 // 11:35 pm
robertindle's Avatar
good work, this is a great app.

#124 - crapulecorp - July 17, 2015 // 11:18 am
crapulecorp's Avatar
Nice thread, thanks!

#123 - windrider42 - May 30, 2015 // 7:27 pm
windrider42's Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by marishka View Post
I already downloaded the full PKG and all applications but how to run ...?!

It doesn't work on anything higher than 4.21 CFW. The instructions are in the first post of this thread if you can use it.

Use this instead: Artemis

#122 - marishka - May 25, 2015 // 10:32 am
marishka's Avatar
I already downloaded the full PKG and all applications but how to run ...?!