June 29, 2013 // 6:57 pm
- Following up on his previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer JjKkYu
has released TrueAncestor EDAT Rebuilder v1.42 followed by v1.45 with the changes outlined below.
Download: TrueAncestor EDAT Rebuilder v1.42 for PS3
/ TrueAncestor EDAT Rebuilder v1.45 for PS3
The newest version, but for some reason some function is ripped in the public version.
For detail changes, please read history.txt in the package.
1. Fix bug in rebuilding edat version 1 files.
v1.42 Public Release
1. Batch mode is disabled in public release.
2. Compressed EDAT support is disabled in public release.
v1.41 Internal Release
1. Support rebuilding non-compressed zero content edat files.
v1.40 Internal Release
1. Fix bug in rebuild process.
v1.35 Internal Release
1. Use flatz' rap2rifkey.exe to get rifkey now.
v1.31 Internal Release
1. Fix file missing when failing to rebuild files.
v1.30 Internal Release
1. Change rebuilding method.
2. Support rebuilding compressed edat files.
3. Add generate unlock edat function.
4. Add backup files switch, default is off.
5. Add skip java check.
Finally, in related PlayStation 3 hacking news pink1
has made available an R2R+Edat tool followed by a R2R+edat v1.0.1 update with details below, as follows:
Here is a tool I put together. It's pretty much rap2rif, rif2rap and an edat fix tool for C00 type demos. Put your act.dat & idps in the data folder and you're ready for rap2rif & rif2rap. To fix C00 type demos input a .pkg from a C00 demo or the PARAM.SFO and it will output the fixed .edat.
(Mirror) / R2R+etat_v1.0.1.zip
This is a small update to R2R+edat, it fixes edats being a byte short & should speed up pkg2edat a lot by only decrypting the first 5MB instead of the whole pkg. Put your act.dat & idps in the data folder and you're ready for rap2rif & rif2rap. To fix C00 type demos input a .pkg from a C00 demo or the PARAM.SFO and it will output the fixed .edat.
Finally, in related PS3 EDAT news from BuC
(aka BuC-ShoTz 1-2013
) comes some old EDAT SRC Codes as follows: going through old stuff on my pc, for learning purposes i suppose.
- line 257 creates edat: pastie.org/8642860
- incomplete only decrypt EDAT.cs: pastie.org/private/6k2xiyfcojuch5tg73va
- OMAC.cs: pastie.org/private/nmsml5958fpacqp1jbyya
- RAP.cs: pastie.org/private/hqligcidxft7h1evxwfuw
- FORM1.cs: pastie.org/private/la7dagczv6bpgrbtcappq
- BigEndian.cs: pastie.org/private/6dr5vvab5f2fgwccjlxow
- Aes.cs: pastie.org/private/kik3q7oe2vvnayi40l3rdw
- libcomp.dll: mediafire.com/?lr82ft3l11tvs69