- Following up on his previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer JjKkYu
has released TrueAncestor EDAT Rebuilder v1.2 followed by v1.25 with details below.
Download: TrueAncestor EDAT Rebuilder v1.2
/ TrueAncestor EDAT Rebuilder v1.25
/ PS3 SDAT/EDAT v3 and v4 Keys
1. Add subfolder traversal in edat/sdat folder.
2. Fix 2G+ file handling issue (probably).
3. Fix syntax issue while handling certian edat files.
4. Re-adjust the mainmenu.
1. Add SDAT file supporting.
1. Fix Java OutOfMemory for encrypting big files.
2. Add JVM Memory config in toolcore.cfg.
1. Decrypt and encrypt edat files on pc.
2. Fast rebuild mode.
3. Batch mode.
4. Dev Klic should be input manually at now.
It seems Windows 8 cannot pass the java check.. maybe fix it in next version.
Finally, from oakhead69
: Hi jjkkyu, If you have based your code on my C# code which in turn is based on the port by KDSBest. There is a significant bug in the reverseByteWithSizeFIX code.
It will fail the hash check on some data blocks, hench KDSBest removed the test. More importantly when generating the hash for the data blocks during encryption, the hash will be incorrect. Hench the resulting SDAT/EDAT will be bad. I have attached some updated code below.
[Register or Login to view code]