May 14, 2014 // 8:03 pm
- Following up on his previous
update, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake
of SubZero Dezigns
has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.6 Build 5 with the changes outlined below.
/ SKIN Pack - Simple PS3Updates.exe
To quote via e-mail: I decided to go ahead and release the New Simple PS3Updates v1.6 Build #5.
On a un-related Game News: I've been on a conquest to Re-Make my Mini Sub Media player, and spent the last few days stripping (Yahoo Chat (YahElite) integration) and remaking the code.
DL Preview: http://mini-sub.sytes.net:6969/download.php?id=160
With that in mind: This is why I decided to release this build to the public. I hope you like this build. If you do, please show it with Likes, Questions, Bug Reports. I frequently check most sites. If you like it A LOT! Donations (Button in About) are always welcome.
Simple PS3Updates - v1.6 Build 5
- Added: Auto Name change from Links to PS3Links - Why? Possible expandable Game format (Ps4)
- Added: Auto Name change from Games to PS3Games - Why? Possible expandable Game format (Ps4)
- Added: Auto Name change from Personal to PS3Personal - Why? Possible expandable Game format (Ps4)
- Added: Database Table ReNamer - See Above
Note: Database Table ReNamer is not needed as for the name change is auto generated
Note: But, it was added incase one needs it.
- Added: Compact and Repair ADODB (JetEngine OLEDB) Database - Microsoft Access 2000: 5
- Redid: Viewing handle for Search/Import/Update - Menu/Button
- Redid: PS3Link DB search load - Listview loaded with menu options
- Fixed: A few minor bugs
P.S. If you decide you would like to contribute to this Software in VB6 Code I'm looking for DB to Treeview Code. Contact mail: quake2arena AT hotmail.com