- Following up on his previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake
of SubZero Dezigns
has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.4.15 with the changes outlined below.
Download: Simple PS3Updates v1.4.15
/ Simple PS3Updates v1.4.15 (Installer)
To quote: I just stopped by to inform you guys of an update to Simple PS3Updates.
SubZero DeZigns brings you: Simple PS3Updates - v1.4.15
Here is the Change Log since last release here:
- Added: GameID select from Search to Main form
- Added: Right click Delete - Listview
- Notes: 3 Way Deletion .pkg("Recycle Bin") Question .txt("Kill"), .temp("Kill") Question .txt("Kill"), .txt("Kill")
- Added: List>Text - Settings
- Tweaked: List to Text
- Tweaked: Search Message Results
- Tweaked: Main form Opening
- Tweaked: Raw
- Tweaked: How Downloads are handled
- Notes: Pkg files are now Temp files till download is 100% complete
- Fixed: Skin Shape color handle
- Fixed: Download Listview icon handle
- Revamped: Skin Selection - Settings
- Added: Auto SSL Certificate - Vista+ - Settings
- Fixed: Runtime Error '9': Subscript out of range - Load List "startup"
- Added: Splash Skin - Load
- Added: Skinning to Download - DL
- Added: Multi form display placement control - DL, Multi DL
As always: Installer Includes all files needed. RAR file only includes EXE, What's New.txt and Skin files.