- Today chrisbdk
announced via DemonHades
that Spanish PlayStation 3 homebrew developer rpcs3
is working on a PS3 Disassembler / Emulator PC project called RPCS3 with the current source code available below.
Download: RPCS3 PS3 Disassembler / Emulator PC Project r21
/ RPCS3 PS3 Disassembler / Emulator PC Project r21
(Mirror) / RPCS3 PS3 Disassembler / Emulator PC Project r21
(Mirror #2) / RPCS3 PS3 Disassembler / Emulator PC Project r28
/ RPCS3 PS3 Disassembler / Emulator PC Project r35
To quote, roughly translated: Well then apparently someone has the job of making a PS3 emulator for PC. An now is in the process (to not get excited) only a disassembler.
NOTE: Do not expect to launch a game or homebrew or anything, just are in test mode.
PlayStation 3 RPCS3 emulator open source to run on PCs with Windows OS. For now only a de-assembler PS3, although in recent deliveries have been able to implement ELF compiler.
List of Changes:
- Cleanup code
- Implemented DbgConsole (for sys_tty_write)
- Emulated PPUThreadGetStackInformation syscall
- Fixed return id for FsOpen syscall
- Emulated some pad syscalls constant key table: A = LEFT, S = DOWN, D = RIGHT, W = UP, Enter = START, X = R3, Z = L3, Space = SELECT, K = SQUARE, L = CROSS, ; = CIRCLE, O = TRIANGLE, I = R1, Q = L1, P = R2, E = L2
- Homebrews: Added dump_stack.elf, Added pad_test.elf (press 'X' for exit)
- Fixed compilation errors
- Added missing Time.h
- Fixed cntlzd/cntlzw opcodes
- Fixed close PPU threads
- Removed SDL
- Emulated more PPU instructions
- Emulated some lwmutex/ppu thread syscalls
- Added FuncList
- Improved PPCThreadsManager
- Added ppu_thread test homebrew (work fine)
- Fixed dump from ELF64
- Search more info
- Implemented saving columns size
- Fixed load section names.
- Implemented GameViewer.
- Fixed crash on exit.
- Rewrote ELFLoader.
- Implemented DisAsm mode for SPU and another fixes.
- PPU Interpreter: Emulated more ops. Fixed UpdateCR.
- Memory: Fixed FastWrite 16/32/64/128.
- SysCalls: Emulated some process/memory syscalls.
- Implemented "DisAsm & Interpreter" mode.
- Implemented SPU emulating.
- Fixed crash in NullMemoryBlock read mode.
- Implemented loading flags from ".got", ".data.sceFStub" and ".rodata.sceFNID" sections.
- Fixed seek for FS syscalls.
- Emulated more PPU instructions.
- Fixed reboot system
- Interpreter - Emulated more instructions
- DisAsm - Added more instructions (thank to BlackDaemon)
- SysCalls - Rewrote base class, Removed count limits
- ELF compiler - Added b/bl opcodes, Implemented auto analyze
- rpcs3: Implemented ELF compiler compiler (Asm, just to test).
- interpreter: Fixed ADDI opcode.
- syscalls: Fixed syscall (system calls) File System.
- DISASM: Fixed code dump.
- interpreter: Found and emulated instructions. Fixed value sc.
- Removed pogina WikiFAQ wiki on the web.
- interpreter: Emulated instructions.
- ElfLoader: Fixed SetPc value.
- rpcs3: Fixed compilation errors for debug mode.
- rpcs3: Emulate some syscalls (system calls) File System. Re-writing mode MThread (now uses pthread 2.8.0) Re-written momoria administrator. Re-writing the store manager (ini). Log Marcos Main and keep their position and now tamano.size Added more opcodes. Fixed 'crash' if the frame Log / DISASM / Memory Viewer is closed. Implement OGL video mode.
- DISASM: MT dump implemented.
- DISASM: Fixed dump mode. Added instructions G4 (~ 90%)