- Today Rogero PS3 Backup Manager version 8.3 is released for Custom Firmware (CFW) users with a customized 3D-like Display Mode look by CondorStrike
Download: Rogero Manager v8.3 Kmeaw Waninkoko 3.55 3.41 3.15.pkg
/ Original Theme.pkg
/ Rogero Manager v8.3 Geohot Wutangrza 3.55.pkg
/ Original Theme Geohot Wutangrza.pkg
/ Rogero Manager v8.3 elf.rar
Version 8.3 (30/05/2011) ChangeLog from Version 8.2 (12/03/2011):
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for 2 connected USB drives with the Games List Filtering [L2+R2+L1].
- 8.3.0 - Games List Filtering Last State is now saved & restored on Startup (showing HDD, USB or ALL Games).
- 8.3.0 - Added proper spoof detection for any CFW version, both original & spoofed versions are shown.
- 8.3.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for FW 3.15,now works on OFW/CFW ver 3.15, 3.41 and 3.55 .
- 8.3.0 - Added a Smart-Scan function that provides fast Startup/Games Listing if no devices change occurred.
- 8.3.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Notification Dialogs" from Settings Menu [Select].
- 8.3.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Background Music" from Settings Menu [Select].
- 8.3.0 - Added more Optimization to the Game Copy function/Showing the Progress-Bar for all Games copied.
- 8.3.0 - Added a new 3D like Display Mode, the "Home Theatre". Credits to "CondorStrike" the great artist behind it.
- 8.3.0 - Added the Option to Show/Hide Games List with [L3] for the new "Home Theatre" Display Mode.
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for "Hermes v4/Syscall8" payload to version 3.41/3.55. Credits/Respect to "Hermes".
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for "PL3" payload to version 3.15/3.41. Credits to Anonymous for his great "Payloader3".
- 8.3.0 - Added Support to multiMAN's [XMB Last Game Played] shortcut, Last played Game can be mounted from XMB.
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for Loading USB Games with Big/Split-files by caching the Split-Files to internal HDD.
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for [Ext/USB Game Data Install] it can be Enabled/Disabled for a Game using [L1+R3].
- 8.3.0 - [Split-Files caching] & [Ext/USB Game Data Install] implementation is 100% compatible with multiMAN : - both managers will share the same folders to preserve HDD space. Credits/Respect to Dean/multiMAN's Author.
- 8.3.0 - Added the Option to Delete specific Game's cached files (Split-Files & USB Data Install) with [Start].
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for the Left Analog Stick (Up/Down same as L2/R2 = Fast Scroll, Left/Right = Page up/down).
- 8.3.0 - Added the option to Restart the Manager with [Start+Select] to refresh the Games List/Settings if needed.
- 8.3.0 - Fixed a bug in the FTP Server which prevented some FTP clients from connecting, thanks to Plastrd.