November 4, 2011 // 7:52 pm
- Today Mysis
has released a Remote Play Loader Runtime Patcher application for PlayStation 3, which allows users to connect their PS3 system to a Windows 7 PC even if it isn't a Sony Vaio computer to run Remote Play enabled games.
Download: Remote Play Loader Runtime Patcher for PS3 v1.0.2.06210
/ Remote Play Loader Runtime Patcher for PS3 v184.108.40.20670
/ Sony Remote Play App v1.0.2.06210
/ Sony Remote Play App v220.127.116.1170
/ PS3SFOEDIT v0.8 for Windows
/ PS3SFOEDIT v1 for Linux
Previously, several patches for Sony PS3 Remote Play and Remote Keyboard Software
were released and a Guide for PS3 / PSP Remote Play on Non-Remote Play Games
was also made available for those interested.
From the ReadMe file: Remote Play with PlayStation 3 (C) Sony - runtime patcher.
This loader runtime patches the Remote Play with PlayStation 3 Software to work on NON-Vaio Windows 7 installations. Created on: Windows 7 64Bit Sp1.
- launcher (exe)
- runtime patchin (dll)
The way VRPSDK.dll checks your Machines Manufacturer is through the WMI Interface. ("Select * from Win32_ComputerSystem" | you can double-click Manufacturer.vbs for fun)
VRPSDK.DLL Protection: Themida
This patcher is created for Remote Play with Playstation 3 Version 1.0.2.06210 (EP0000226214.EXE)
But it might work for newer or older versions too.
How to use:
1) copy rmp_launcher.exe & rmp_dll.dll to your "Remote Play with PlayStation 3"-Installation where VRP.exe lies
2) run rmp_launcher.exe and continue Steps
Sources included (for tasm)
Finally, from JailBreakScene
: Here's a list of games and software that supports Remote Play by default:
- Aqua Vita/Aquatopia (PSN game)
- Anarchy: Rush Hour (PSN game)
- Bejeweled 2 (PSN game/demo)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed (PSN game/demo)
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (BD game)
- FirstPlay (PSN software)
- Gundemonium Recollection (PSN game)
- High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition (PSN game)
- Imabikisou (BD game/PSN demo)
- Lair (BD game)
- LEGO Batman (BD game)
- Life with PlayStation (PSN software)
- Mainichi Issho (PSN game)
- Misato Katsuragi’s Reporting Plan (PSN game)
- Peggle (PSN game)
- Peggle Nights (PSN game add-on)
- PixelJunk Eden (PSN game/demo)
- PixelJunk Monsters (PSN game/demo)
- PixelJunk Shooter (PSN game)
- PlayStation 1 games (CD games/demos, PSN games/demos)
- PlayTV (BD software/PSN demo)
- SingStar (BD game)
- SingStar Vol. 2 (BD game)
- SingStar ABBA (BD game)
- VidZone (PSN software)
- Weekly Toro Station (PSN game)
- Zuma (PSN game/demo)
However, if you wish to enable Remote Play on a specific game or software, you can do so by using PS3SFOEDIT to edit the game or software’s PARAM.SFO file.
Editing PARAM.SFO file:
- Download PS3SFOEDIT for Windows or Linux
- Get the PARAM.SFO
- Open PARAM.SFO through SFO Editor
- Put a check “PSP Remote-Play available”
- Save the PARAM.SFO and place the file in your game/software.
Remote Play with PS3: This is the official Remote Play app for Sony Vaio PC. Download either one above.
Note: The app will not work on non-Vaio PC until the Loader (above) is set up correctly.
Instructions for setting up the Loader:
- copy rmp_launcher.exe & rmp_dll.dll to your “Remote Play with PlayStation 3″ installation
- run rmp_launcher.exe and continue steps