May 8, 2013 // 3:23 pm
- Following up on his previous
release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer nathanr3269
) has made available PUAD GUI v1.5 which is a PS3 PUP Unpacker & Decrypter for Windows.
Download: PUAD GUI v1.5 Simple x86
/ PUAD GUI v1.5 Simple x86
(Mirror) / PUAD GUI v1.5 Simple x64
/ PUAD GUI v1.5 Simple x64
(Mirror) / PUAD GUI v1.5 Installer x86
/ PUAD GUI v1.5 Installer x86
(Mirror) / PUAD GUI v1.5 Installer x64
/ PUAD GUI v1.5 Installer x64
To quote: After some weeks of hard work I finally finished the new PUAD GUI, aka PUP Unpacker and Decrypter. Works without Cygwin, directly from Windows, if anyone see any issue please tell me.
- Pictures created by J-Martin
- Tested by largand79 y Dantezteam
- cospkg and cosunpkg modified by Estwald
- KaKaRoTo and ZiNgA BuRgA for RCOMAGE
- Thanks to all
- Unpacks/Repacks PUP file
- Decrypts/Unpacks/Repacks CORE_OS
- Decrypts/Unpacks/Repacks Dev_flash
- Decrypts/Resign SELF files of CORE_OS
- Decrypts/Resign SELF files of Dev_flash
- Decrypts/Resign ps3swu.self
- Decrypts/Resign UPL.xml.pkg
- Unpacks/Repacks RCO file contents
- Decrypts/Resign index.dat
Version 1.5 Changelog:
- Added RCO support for repacker option
- Added option to change Core_OS syscon version
- Added option to change files size
DESIGNED TO UNPACK/DECRYPT/REPACK PUP FILE CONTENT QUICKLY. DON'T PLAY WITH CORE_OS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(20.92 MB - Mirror)
To run this fix you need also MSVBVM50.DLL file MD5: 157B3267A46A79DD900104F241DA8C4C in root of puad folder.
Finally, from Evilnat
: I'm working on PUAD v2.0 if you didn't see my tweets, here (below) is a screenshot of v1.5 vs v2.0, i updated all tasks, for example, now you can select what sprx/rco files you want decrypt instead all at the same time.