- Following up on their previous
revision, Italian PlayStation 3 developer Francesco Lanzilotta
at BiteYourConsole has updated the PSP Minis on PS3 application dubbed PSPMinis / PS3Minis / Bite to version 1.5.1 with the changes outlined below.
Download: Bite 1.5.1 (Setup)
/ Bite 1.5.1 Translation.rar
To quote, roughly translated: Bite H&E 1.5.1 Released
After a week, we at BiteYourConsole.net we release a new version of Bite that today comes to version 1.5.1. Bite h&e, this is the name of the new version which is for homebrew, emulation & why we decided to integrate three of the most popular emulators of the scene.
The three emulators are the famous PPSSPP of the PSP, which boasts numerous titles, the ePSXe regarding the PSOne and PlayStation 2 emulator, PCSX2.
Attention: the emulator ePSXe and PCSX2 BiOS need to operate, the bios for these emulators is owned by sony, unfortunately we cannot provide support on copyrighted material.
We wanted to totally change the menus, which as you can see from the pictures they approach remarkably in similarity to the XMB (XrossMediaBar), the graphical user interface developed by Sony.
The Homebrew section now is invoked by an external application that is easier in targeted projects.
- Improved graphics from Flash, total compatibility on almost all operating systems.
- Added three home sony psp emulators, psone and pstwo.
- Added Bite, prompt new external program to develop homebrew for our ps3.
- Fixed several minor bugs of the previous version.
- By clicking the Home button will return to the main menu
- By clicking the circle next to the musical note pkg files possibly created will be moved to a folder called fact PKG from where they can be easily copied.
- By clicking on the minus key will delete all temporary files that the program creates at the moment of conversion.
Finally, below is BiteYourFirmware - The Ultimate PS3 Custom Firmware Collection also from them with details as follows, roughly translated:
Download: BiteYourFirmware - The Ultimate Custom Firmware Collection
Today we decided to release the first collection of custom firmware for our beloved ps3, never search the Web, usenet and immediately ready to be installed on the console.
The program begins by giving us a nice video presentation with just claims of our blog, a way to repay us for the long time spent in execution.
The various custom firmware will be presented along with their code md5 (Message Digest algorithm 5, which means this is a cryptographic hashing algorithm) which have been checked thoroughly.
There are 12 of the most famous are the classic custom firmware kmeaw, the more secure and stable Rogero, but also the Rebug for the most geeks, in short, a fine collection of custom firmware to always keep on hand in order to avoid long searches.
- Download directly without waiting.
- Extract the contents and copy the PS3 folder on the stick, immediately ready for installation you have to do.