October 16, 2012 // 12:55 am
- Today the Italian PlayStation 3 developers at PS3ITA
have released a PSoN DEX PKG allowing PS3 DEX (Debug) PSN access without the Software Pack
required for those who have converted their console from PS3 CEX to DEX
From their blog, roughly translated: Fresh news.. now thanks to itskamel
you can access the store without FckPSN with a PS3 CEX.
Thanks to his work (and that of the people who helped him) we were able to develop a version for PS3 DEX.
Requirements: PS3 Debug (DEX) upright any CFW 3.55
1) Install "PSoN_DEX" on your PS3 DEX (Update: use "PS3ITA_PSoN_DEX_V2.pkg" on PS3 instead)
2) Start "PSoN_DEX" and wait for the reboot of the console
3) Install "Change_IDPS" on PS3 (Update: use "Change_IDPS-All_Region" on PS3 instead)
4) Run "Change_IDPS"
5) Connect to PSN
- Change_IDPS must be started after every reboot of the console before groped access to the PSN (if you do not get an error: 8002A224)
- Check in the debug menu settings (it's under Network Settings), the NP Environment setting is set as NP (not SP-INT)
- L 'IDPS is set as European (0 x 85)
Thanks to all the people involved in the implementation of the version for PS3 CEX, without them this would never come out PSoN DEX: itskamel, anonymous person, BobbyBlunt, EUSS, Zecoxao, sandungas.
Note: The article has been updated with Change_IDPS-All_Region.pkg. This new PKG files allow you to set the IDPS according to your region (EU, USA, etc..) Through an automated recognition.
: Italian PS3 ccene developer Rancid
has been hard at work the last few days, first releasing PSoN and Change_IDPS Applications which allow users on DEX 3.55 access online, and now he's updated both apps again to include automatically setting your region in change_IDPS application and updating PSoN to version 2 which includes access to the PS3 Store and access to the TV section of the XMB.
UK users have an added bonus by getting access to 4OD and ITV Player, (BBC Iplayer not working), all without losing your Debug menus, no messing around with dev_blind or replacing certificates.