- Following up on his previous
revision, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated PSN Patch to v4.60.01 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: psnpatch 4.60.01 archive.zip
PSNpatch - WITH COBRA PLUGIN & 4.60 VERSION SPOOFER (for Cobra) by KW
What is PSNpatch ?
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Cobra stealth extensions for perfect cfw disabling in COBRA systems;
- Deletes game launch history;
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
- It Patches new games to run in 4.46 systems.
- Spoofs firmware version from cobra 4.46 & 4.5X to ANY OTHER version.
- PSNPatch plugin available (at the moment) for cobra systems;
- Includes webMAN installation and XMB configuration.
Compatible with 4.XX systems including COBRA editions.
[4.60.01] 24/07/2014 Changelog:
- Cobra version spoofer to 4.60 updated: fixed broken ps2 emulator when version is spoofed (*); cobra core updated to directly support new version spoofed files;
- Raps and edats can now be installed from any path in drives usb000 to usb007 or dev_hdd0 (internal hdd);
- Drive from where raps are installed can be dynamically adjusted from psnpatch by pressing cursor up/down keys;
- Added additional optional configuration file location ( usb001 - left usb port - see docs and psnpatch.cfg example file);
- Webman 1.30 updated for the "cobra-only" version (changed to ignore cobra version spoofing that is handled by psnpatch directly) - remove and install to update;
- Many many code optimizations;
(*) Thank you Nathan_r32_69 and smhabib for directing me into the hascalc tool. (For a full list of changes read included documentation)