January 15, 2014 // 12:37 am
- Following up on his previous
release, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated to PSN Patch v2.20 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: psnpatch 2.20.zip
To quote: [2.20] 12/01/2014
Quick summary of changes since 2.00 (Changes in 2.20 are marked with *);
- Cobra 4.46 version spoofing for FUTURE FIRMWARE VERSIONS ! (read docs !!!)*;
- Updated 4.46 Game patching - now scanning: PSN games, installed patches and disk images in /GAMES/ in both internal & external HDD*;
- New menu for game patching*;
- Select user acount for RAP/EDAT/UNLOCK with LEFT/RIGHT. Select usb device with UP DOWN*.
- Integrity check;
- psnpatch plugin updated.
- Cobra Stealth exensions updated for the best stealth after activation (compatible with any 4.46 cobra edition, and habib's 4.53 cobra edition up to 1.04). HIGHLY RECOMENDED for version spoofed systems. Optional otherwise;
- Cobra management menu: installs cobra stealth extensions, psnpatch plugin, webman and XMB webman support (adds "my games" and removes app_home);
- PSNpatch cobra plugin updated to unload itself from memory, delete execution history, safety mode, display messages on-screen, waits 20 secs on-boot to avoid conflicts with other plugins;
- Released as 1 ZIP file with 2 ALTERNATIVE packages (normal and stealth), cfg example and the entire documentation (please read before asking);
- (Note for cobra advanced users and devs: don't fiddle with the "files" folder contents if you don't know what you're doing);
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE DOCUMENTATION BEFORE USING PSNPATCH. BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH PSNPATCH. NO WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON'T USE PSNPATCH FOR PIRACY. PSNPATCH AUTHOR CONDEMNS PIRACY.