- Following up on his previous release
and Sony's PS3 Firmware 4.46 Update
, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69
) has updated his PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler to version 4.46 v5.1 followed by v5.1.1, v5.1.2, v5.2 and v5.2.1 allowing online access for PS3 CFW users with the changes below.
Download: SEN Enabler v5.1 [CEX] [4.46].rar
/ SEN Enabler v5.1.1 [CEX] [4.46].rar
/ SEN Enabler v5.1.2 [CEX] [4.46].rar
/ SEN Enabler v5.2 [CEX] [4.46].rar
/ SEN Enabler v5.2 [4.46].rar
/ SEN Enabler v5.2.1 [CEX] [4.46].rar
To quote: SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.1 [4.46] [CEX] - I started developing v5.1 long time ago, now is finally completed, but for 3.55 and 3.56 SEN access is not available.
From now, SEN Enabler will be updated constantly. This homebrew will allow to fix necessary data to log in on PSN/SEN, and other options are availables, but maybe you can be banned, use with caution.
ALLOWS TO LOG IN TO STORE AND PLAY ONLINE - NECESSARY A VALID CONSOLEID IF YOU ARE BANNNED - ONLY FOR CFW CEX, I'M WORKING ON DEX NOW. ONLY ONE PKG.
- Added menu
- For CFW 3.55*, 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46
- Added languages Spanish/English/French
- Added help/credits menu
- Added log
- Added ReactPSN compatibility
- Added temperature checker
- Added ConsoleID/PSID/MAC checker
- Added Firmware checker
- Added Anti-RSOD
- Stealth [NPEA90124 - GT6)
- Allow enable/disable SEN access
- Allow enable/disable flash write
- Allow to restart PS3 system
- Allow to shutdown PS3 system
- Allow to delete file system
- Allow to hide PS3 system data
- Allow to patch ConsoleID
- Allow to patchl PSID
- Allow to patch MAC
- Allow to patch TargetID
- Allow to patch data from USB device
- Allow to show PS3 system information
- Only one PKG
* - SEN access not available
Advanced hidden option
- [SQUARE] - Enables/disables SEN access
- [CROSS] - Changes language to spanish, english or french
- [TRIANGLE] - Enables/disables flash write
- [CIRCLE] - Exits the program
- [R1] - Hides PS3 system data
- [R2] - Deletes PS3 file system
- [R3] - Patches ConsoleID, PSID and/or MAC on USB devices (Required txt files)
- [L1] - Shows help/credits menu
- [L2] - Shows PS3 system information
- [L3] - Patches TargetID
- [START] - Shutdown PS3 system
- [SELECT] - Restarts PS3 system
This option is not enabled yet, for the next update will be available
Instructions for button R3
This option patches ConsoleID, PSID and MAC directly from USB device connected on your PS3. Is necessary to have AT LEAST ONE PATCH FILE on the root of your USB device, these files are:
The default content of the same is the following:
[Register or Login to view code]
[Register or Login to view code]
[Register or Login to view code]How to enable/disable SEN access
SEN Enabler checks if SEN access is enabled, if it is true, the following text next to the SQUARE button is "Disable SEN access", otherwise if it's disabled, the text will be "Enable SEN access"
How to enable/disable flash write
SEN Enabler checks if flash write enabled, if it is true, the following text next to the TRIANGLE button is "Disable flash writing", otherwise if it's disabled, the text will be "Enable flash writing"
Info about log
This version have incorporated a success log, in which you can see if something fails or not, one "beep" means successful, and three "beeps" means that something is wrong
The log file is created in a USB device, if there is one connnected will be created there, if not the program will continue normally
You can see the details in your USB device, a file named SEN.log
Info about changing MAC
This change is not done in LV2, LV1 and NAND/NOR, PS3 connection (Wifi/LAN) must be DISABLED to change the MAC, otherwise will fail
Important info: IF after enabling access you have error try the following fix in Recovery Menu:
- Restore Default Settings
- Rebuild Database
- Restore File System
The program now is stealth, it uses NPEA90124 ID from GT6, no more FSEN03269 is used.
How to use to prevent ban (Unguaranteed)
How to use to prevent ban  (Unguaranteed)
- Disable ALWAYS your PS3 network if you don't log in on SEN, only enable it for log in and your game is mounted and ready to play
- Use ALWAYS a STEALTH backup manager
- Disable all Debug options if you are on Rebug CFW
- Delete and hide ALWAYS PS3 data before log in
- When you are logged in, DON'T LOAD ANY HOMEBREW
- Block the following URL with Charles (using proxy) or similar: https://es.np.adproxy.ndmdhs.com:443 (That's not important, but is better to block) or https://nsx.sec.np.dl.playstation.net:443
Rebug data (Thanks to Zarcha)
- Disable your PS3 network
- Disable all Debug options
- Load SEN Enabler
- Enable SEN access (SQUARE) and restart
- Load your game with a stealth backup manager
- Load SEN Enabler
- Choose R2 button
- Choose R1 button
- Change your ConsoleID if you are banned (8002A224)
- Exit SEN Enabler
- Enable PS3 network
- Log in and play
You need to "disable" the Rebug Mode with the previous spoof (if exists). For that we need to change Rebug Mode to Normal in Rebug Toolbox, then enable SEN access with SEN Enabler.
Q: Is this tool safe?
A: Yes. it is, this have a restore process if something goes wrong for prevent RSOD
Q: Do i need copy original cert?
A: No, SEN Enabler does it for you
Q: It works with all CFW?
A: All options works for all CFW CEX, less 3.55 and 3.56 (SEN access)
Q: It works on OFW?
A: Nop, only for CFW
Q: I have RSOD/Black Screen, how can i solve it?
A: Reinstall your CFW in Recovery Menu
Q: Fix is already complete but i have an error while log in SEN
A: Go to Recovery Mode and choose Restore Default Settings, Rebuild Database and Restore File System. In some cases you need to change your login password
Q: It works with Cobra DRM dongle?
A: Yes, but you need to have dongle update 2.51 and not 2.70
Q: I have CFW Rebug but when PS3 starts shows Black Screen
A: Make sure you don't have any spoof and Rebug Mode in Normal before installing, to fix Reinstall CFW from Recovery Menu
If you see any bug, please contact me. Thank so much to all who helped me. Thanks to theJ3STeR for test Cobra PKG. Thanks to itskamel for bring back SEN on 4.25. Thanks to Zarcha - Feisy2201 - Ashmodeo - Largand79 - Coronator83 - Styker - Mydianey - juanchuloperron - agusbc - winch - Estwald - sirmac - Edu_sueca - And all the other ones that i can't remember now.
- Added advanced option
- Fixed CFW 4.46 bugs
- Fixed CFW Rebug 4.30 bugs
- Added CFW/OFW modes
- [Requested] Patcher from USB/Internal HDD
- [Requested] Shutdown/restart will set CFW FULL mode (Requested from some people)
- Added tool "SEN IDs Packager" (PC/PS3)
- [Requested] Disabling lv2 peek/poke
- Fixed CFW/OFW modes on Rebug CFWs
- Added Polish language
- Compatibility with stealthman
- [Requested] Change MAC on XMB
- Added compatibility with last Habib CFW
Ten days have passed since the release of a famous Console ID that is making headlines for its long life.
Usually, the average duration of a console id leak is from a few hours to about 2 or 3 days at the most, our congratulations for the work done by the team for having discovered (perhaps) a console ID antiban.
We thought we would insert it in the latest version of the SEN Enabler to try to meet those users who have experienced problems when using the PSNope
Note: Do not change the text file.
Caution: Place the three text files in their current format in a pendrive, and install the SEN Enabler version 5.2