February 10, 2013 // 9:45 pm
- Following up on the previous
release, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer LMAN
) has made available an update to his PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor bringing it to version 1.21 with details below.
Download: PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor v1.21 By LMAN
/ PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor v1.21 By LMAN
(Mirror) / PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor v1.2 By LMAN
/ PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor v1.1 By LMAN
/ .NET Framework 2
/ .NET Framework 2 (x64)
From his blog: As it's name suggests, PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor is designed (Specially for the PSP) to help you decrypt PS3 & PSP PKG file and extract the files from it.
For PS3 It can extract PKG files only, For PSP It can extract and (decrypt, dump, verify the dumped ISO, generate KEYS.BIN from PSOne EBOOT.PBP file) and prepare the extracted files to be ready for use ONLY on the PSP system.
- Extract All PS3 & PSP PKG files.
- Extract & Decrypt & Dump all PSP PKG files ( Games & Minis, DLCs & Addons, NeoGeo, PC Engine, PSOne Classic Games, Games Updates )
- Generate KEYS.BIN for PSOne Game from PSOne EBOOT.PBP file.
- Prepare the files for the PSP System.
- Detect the Uncompleted PKG files.
- Check & Verify the Dumped ISO.
- View ICON & PIC and Title Name, Title ID, Category, Parental level of PKG file after extracted.
How to use:
1) Double Click to Browse or Drag & Drop: PKG file to decrypt and extract it's content. PSP ISO file to verify it. PSOne EBOOT.PBP to Generate KEYS.BIN file from it.
2) Select One of these options:
Select "Auto Detect PKG Contents" to automatically (decrypt, dump) it's contect.
Select "DLC & ADDON" if the PKG file is a DLC\ADDON.
Select "Game & Mini Game" if the PKG file is a Game\Minis.
Select "PSOne Classic Game" if the PKG file is a PSOne Classic Game.
Select "PC Engine Game" if the PKG file is a PC Engine Game.
Select "Update" if the PKG file is a Game Update.
3) See the log dialog for any details.
NOTE: Select "AUTO DETECT PKG CONTENT" If you don't know what PSP PKG file content is. Put "psone.keys" in the same folder as the program, so you can export the needed keys.bin for your PSOne game. This program requires .NET 2.0. This program intend to be use only with your own legal copy of the game. Use this program at your own risk!
- You can Export KEYS.BIN from "PSOne.keys" file.
- Automatically Detect if the PKG contents is for PS3 System Only to disable any PSP functions.
- Automatically Generate KEYS.BIN from PSOne EBOOT.PBP file in same path as the EBOOT.PBP file.
- Automatically Generate KEYS.BIN when extracting PSOne game from PKG file without needing for PSOne.keys database.
- Automatically Sort KEYS by game region & title and save it to PSOne.keys database file when adding new KEYS.BIN to PSOne.Keys file.
- Detect if the KEYS.BIN is already exists in PSOne.keys file before adding it.
- You can Add new KEYS.BIN to PSOne.keys database file without needing PSOne.Keys Generator.
- You can Sort KEYS.BIN by game region & title and save it to PSOne.keys database file.
- Show Warning and Abort the Operation when the PKG file path is too long.
- Fixed reading Large PSOne EBOOT.PBP file.
This is the easiest GUI available that can decrypt & extract & dump & verify dumped ISO for the PSP system.
Special thanks & respect to:
Ifcaro for PKGView.
tpu for PGDECrypt & NPDecryptor.
l0c4lh0st for ISOSizeVerifier.
eighthdayregret for the tip.