December 8, 2012 // 8:49 pm
- Following up on his initial release
, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer Flat_z
has updated his PS3 Save Game Tools hacking pack alongside a fix for PFDTool v0.2.0 followed by v0.2.1 and v0.2.2 with details below.
Download: PS3 Save Game Tools Pack v0.2.0
/ PFDTool v0.2.0 Fix
/ PFDTool v0.2.2
(Removed) / PFDTool v0.2.2 Fix
/ PFDTool v0.2.2 (Final)
From the included ReadMe file: Guys, here is an updated version of pfdtool.
Please test it carefully because I have no time at the moment to test it by myself.
- Support of PARAM.PFD for trophies (without keys, of course)
- Support of PARAM.PFD v4 which used in a newer SDK
- Fixed a bug with verify operation on signature hashes
- Now you can use a list of product codes delimeted by '/' (slash), for example: [BLUS31142/BLES01403], they should use the same disc hash key and secure file IDs
- Show an information about .PFD type and version
The format for 'global.conf' is different. Please add these changes to your files:
1. Add a new parameter called 'user_id' which set the user identifier (the same number as used in your home folder: /dev_hdd0/home/[user_id]/)
2. Add a new parameter called 'keygen_key'. Open 'Talk:Keys' page on the PS3DevWiki and search for string 'KeygenV4'
3. Rename the parameter 'param_sfo_key' to 'savegame_param_sfo_key' (see below)
4. There a bunch of new keys for trophies: 'trophy_param_sfo_key', 'tropsys_dat_key', 'tropusr_dat_key', 'troptrns_dat_key', 'tropconf_sfm_key' and they are not public so left them as XX.
[Register or Login to view code]
Also I noticed that some of you use a kernel swapping feature in the REX firmware. Don't forget to use your current (!) console ID. For example, if you made a save game on a DEX then you need to specify a DEX console ID.
Disc hash keys are sent to the PS3 by the Blu Ray Drive itself (well, not the actual disc hash key but some data from the disc which will be encrypted after that and used as a disc hash key).
PFDTool 0.2.1 Changelog:
- Fixed issues with the file size.
PFDTool 0.2.2 Changelog:
- Now encrypt and decrypt operations update hashes automatically (be sure to use all keys!).
- Fixed another issue with the file size of modified files.
- Removed a verbose flag because it is not used at the moment.