March 29, 2013 // 6:38 am
- Following up on his PS3 NOR Dump Auto-Patcher v0.01
, today PlayStation 3 developer Rogero
has released PS3 NOR and NAND Auto Patcher v0.04 with the changes outlined below.
Download: PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04.rar
/ PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04.rar
(Mirror) / PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04.rar
(Mirror #2) / PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04.rar
To quote: PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04
Initial release v0.01
- Compatible with both E3 and ProgSkeet Nor dumps.
- Checking your PS3 Nor Dump if it is Byte-Reversed or No.
- Applying the correct downgrade patches depending on the Dump type detected.
- Eliminating the need to byte-swap the dump in order to apply the patches.
- Making the patching easier rather then using several programs to do it.
- Added new Rogero CFW4.40 v1.02 patches.
- Works for any PS3 model with downgradable metldr revision (not metldr2) including PS3 with Minver 3.56
- No more FSM is needed for downgrading.
- Added detection of non-downgradable "metldr" revisions.
- Added support for Interleaved NAND Dumps (now will patch both Nor and Nand dumps)
How to use:
- Dump your Flash many times and verify it well before proceeding.
- Drag and Drop any Nor or Interleaved NAND Dump onto the executable,
- It will detect the dump type and patch it accordingly with CFW4.40 patches.
- Flash the patched image back into the PS3 Nor/Nands.
- Restart the PS3.
If the PS3 was already on OFW4.40 then it must start normally and you can Install Rogero CFW4.40 v1.02 from XMB -> Settings -> System Update.
If the PS3 was on OFW < 4.40 then you will see the "Connect a PS3 controller" screen, and you can continue by installing Rogero CFW4.40 v1.02 simply by following the screen instructions.
Warning: This program does not check for the dump validity, you must provide a good dump previously checked and verified.
It will patch the dump image even if it's not a 100% valid dump, the program only does some minimal checks before patching assuming that the user have provided a valid dump.