April 4, 2013 // 10:59 pm
- Following up on his previous release
, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer SvenGDK
has updated PS3 Multi Tools for Windows to version 10 followed by v10.1 with the changes below.
Download: PS3 Multi Tools v10
/ PS3 Multi Tools v10.1
PS Multi Tools v10 Changelog:
What is PS Multi Tools?
- PS Multi Tools (previously PS3 Multi Tools) was designed to manage your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups.
- It is able to load your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups from a folder/memory stick (like GAMEZ, GAMES, ...) and reading the PARAM.SFO/SYSTEM.CNF file.
- You are also able to copy the PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups into an other HDD/Memory Stick.
With PS Multi Tools you can:
- Load PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups
- Copy PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups to a HDD/Memory Stick
- Format a HDD to FAT32 (any HDD size)
- Sign PKG files
- Patch LV2 for 4.21
- Edit PARAM.SFO files
- Decrypt/Sign EBOOTs up to 4.XX
- Check the MD5 Hash of the downloaded file with aldostools MD5 database to see if it's the original file or a modified one
- Download the latest PC / PS3 Homebrew Applications, Official / Custom Firmwares, Emulators, Backup Managers ...
- Customize PS Multi Tools via MyPS Multi Tools (Themes, Choose Language, Get BETA or RELEASE Updates, ...)
- It has also a built-in PKG File Manager and FTP Manager.
- NEW: Convert PS1 games to PS3
- NEW: PS2 Classics Tool
- NEW Nature UI (Improvements, more effects, ...)
- Added PS1 to PS3 converter
- Added PS2 Classics
- Updated old tools/homebrews
- Added new tools/homebrews
- All versions below v10 will not more work because of the new PS Live Menu
- package_finalize.exe will hit your antivirus with a false positive, this does NOT mean that PS Multi Tools has a virus.
If you want to use the PS Live Menu v10 in your tool please let me know, it's free and can be used in any .NET language.
PS Multi Tools v10.1 Changelog:
- Some texts should now be better readable
- NEW PS2 feature: Easy PS2 SMB Setup (Screenshot)
- Added PS3ITA 4.21 dex v.2.2
- Updated Rogero CEX 4.40 v1.02 to v1.03
- PS Multi Tools now loading 70% faster
: As I said, a new possible release is not excluded
I'm currently working on a complete rework of PS Multi Tools.
Current changes on PS Multi Tools:
- Each console/handheld has now its own tools library which gets automatically updated on each start (reduces program update frequency)
Current PS2 Tools changes:
- PS2 Games manager now also supports ISO files instead only unpacked games
Current PS3 Tools changes:
Current PS4 Tools changes:
Current PSP Tools changes:
Current PSV Tools changes:
: A beta preview of PS Multi Tools v11 is now available. You can get newest PS Multi Tools v11 builds from here: luxdev.de/multitools/builds/
Please check the README files!