- Following up on his previous
revision, this weekend Quake
of SubZero Dezigns
let us know a PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.1.1125 update is out now followed by v2.1.1127 and v2.1.1128 and includes skin selection.
Download: PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.1.1125 - v2.1.1128
/ PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.1.1125 - v2.1.1128 (Installer)
/ PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI (Black Skin)
I'm here to inform you on an update to my software: Make Package NPDRM GUI to 2.1.1125:
- Fixed: CMD Skin replacement. - Upon exiting CMD form the button skin would not return.
- Added: Skin list to Error Handler
- Added: Skin Error Handler - By request [Tranced]
- Added: Skin Selection - Skins can now be selected
- Added: Refresh - See Menu
- Added: Visual enhancements
Notes: RAR only includes EXE's and default skin.
Skins can be edited in X:\Program Files\NPDRM GUI Tools\skin
FAQ (Q = Question - A = Answer - S = Solution):
Q) Is it possible to make Multiple Theme packages
A) Yes! Listview: - Just check the ones you want in the Listview.
S) Move and or Delete known Edat's to another folder.
Q) My pkgs are missing?
A) make_package_npdrm support's an output folder with: -o | --output DIR output package to DIR.
S) Try doing a *.pkg search or, Opening the App Path, User Dir (C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME - C:\USERS\USER_NAME) OR, Make sure to check the --output box and click the corresponding button to the right and select a Dir.