- Following up on the PS3 EDAT NPDRM Decryption / Re-Encryption Tools
, recently Quake
of SubZero Dezigns
has released a PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI homebrew application for those uncomfortable with Sony's command-line version.
Download: PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI v1.4.1025
/ PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI (Source Code)
(Required) / Sony NP DRM Package Requirements English (PDF)
To quote: SubZero Dezigns brings you; Make Package NPDRM GUI
Used to make PKG files with make_package_npdrm
Q) My pkg's are missing?
A) make_package_npdrm doesn't support an output folder right now.
S) Try doing a *.pkg search or, Opening the App Path.
Simple Public License (SimPL) 2.0
The SimPL applies to the software's source and object code and comes with any rights that I have in it (other than trademarks). You agree to the SimPL by copying, distributing, or making a derivative work of the software.
You get the royalty free right to:
1) Use the software for any purpose;
2) Make derivative works of it (this is called a "Derived Work");
3) Copy and distribute it and any Derived Work.
If you distribute the software or a Derived Work, you must give back to the community by:
1) Prominently noting the date of any changes you make;
2) Leaving other people's copyright notices, warranty disclaimers, and license terms in place;
3) Providing the source code, build scripts, installation scripts, and interface definitions in a form that is easy to get and best to modify;
4) Licensing it to everyone under SimPL, or substantially similar terms (such as GPL 2.0), without adding further restrictions to the rights provided;
5) Conspicuously announcing that it is available under that license.
There are some things that you must shoulder:
1) You get NO WARRANTIES. None of any kind;
2) If the software damages you in any way, you may only recover direct damages up to the amount you paid for it (that is zero if you did not pay anything). You may not recover any other damages, including those called "consequential damages." (The state or country where you live may not allow you to limit your liability in this way, so this may not apply to you);
The SimPL continues perpetually, except that your license rights end automatically if:
1) You do not abide by the "give back to the community" terms (your licensees get to keep their rights if they abide);
2) Anyone prevents you from distributing the software under the terms of the SimPL.
- Added: Menu's to DrmType, ContentType, PackageTpe buttons.
- Added: PackageType
- Leaving the PackageType Blank it will not be used in make_package_npdrm
- Theme package is not implemented.
- Added: Target-Directory Frame - See button >..
- Added: Target-Directory Controls
- Removed: Input Text on KLicensee
- Added: Edit button to ContentID, KLicensee.
- Added: Edit to ContentID, KLicensee buttons. - See text Box's
- Added: Text Box's to ContentID, KLicensee. - KLicense Default Char' Limit = 34(0x00000000000000000000000000000000)
- Fixed: PackageType - Used with Target-Directory
- Added: Theme package - Working!
- How to: To make a pkg of a Fixed Sample.p3t.edt
- Select Fixed Edat theme in File List
- Change ContentType to Theme
- Press theme Button.
- Install PKG in Install Package Files
- Scroll to Theme and Apply Theme
- Changed: Icon menu to File menu
- Fixed: Execute Themes All
- Removed: Right Click Input Text on DRMType, ContType, PackageTpe
- Added: Right Click Edit on DRMType, ContType, PackageTpe
- Added: Menu Options to DRMType, ContType, PackageTpe
- For the more user control freaks(Like myself)
- Added: ListView control
- Added: Execute's
- Removed: Message's Listview