April 10, 2013 // 2:44 am
- Following up on the PS3 IDPS Proj3ct
, today PlayStation 3 developer Joris
) has made available PS3 IDPS Changer version 1.1 followed by v1.3 and IDPSet v0.6 and some updates with details below.
Download: PS3 IDPS Changer v1.1
/ PS3 IDPS Changer v1.1
(Mirror) / PS3 IDPS Changer v1.3
(Latest Version) / idpstool.pkg
(IDPSTool and IDPSet by Zar
to change PS3 IDPS) / IDPSet_v0.62.pkg
From the ReadMe File: What do this application do?
This application will change your IDPS and optionally your MAC address into your flash dump.
How can I use it?
Just put a VALID(!) NOR/NAND dump called dump.bin and your eEID Root Key called eid_root_key.bin into the same directory, run the program and enter your new IDPS.
Your modified dump will be created as dump_patched.bin, you just have to flash it back to your console.
How can I dump my eEID Root Key?
How can I dump my flash?
How can I byte-reverse my dump?
- Hardware flasher (E3, Teensy, Progskeet...)
Flowrebuilder: FlowRebuilder v.22.214.171.124.exe
/ FlowRebuilder v.126.96.36.199.exe
- added support to manage NAND preloader dumps
- message user about the type of dump
- message the user if bootloader are missing
- auto-recognize if dump is normal or byte swapped and automanage them
If you byte-reverse your dump before using this application, remember to byte-reverse it back after the procedure.
: proper eid0 section/part conversion so the new idps at least has correct values after it (cex2dex offsets 002F090-2F14F//omac hash)
offset 2F077/2F07F (new idps)
offsets/block: 2F090-2F14F - new values calculated/added to have valid idps change? at least better then only changing IDPS line
offset 303D7/303DF (new idps)
offset 3F040-3F045 (new mac)
tested offline and trashed with my own dumps. not needed but people deserve second change right, only need to brick another PS3 to get new idps. great share for that.
: PS3 IDPS Changer v1.3 Changelog: Here is the latest version of this sweet little app. I had troubles using all versions prior and now I have permanently installed new IDPS on over 30 systems. Make sure you have openssl installed via cygwin, enable XP SP2 compatibility on openssl.exe. Then grant admin access to openssl.exe as well as IDPS Changer then drop these files in the cygwin directory to ensure all the needed dll files are present.
Name your eEID Root Key - eid_root_key.bin (obtained via FW 3.55)
Name your NOR/NAND dump - dump.bin
Then place these in the cygwin folder as well with the other stuff we just installed/added
Then simply run the IDPS Changer.exe and follow instructions, this also allows changing of your MAC address. After the app is done simply rename the dump_patched.bin to the following depending on your flash type NAND or NOR.
Nor model = CEX-FLASH.FULL.EID0.NORBIN
Nand model = CEX-FLASH.FULL.EID0.NANDBIN
Once you have named the file copy on to a flash drive and open mM and go to mMOS then open the drive with the newly patched dump. Double click on it and wait for it to install. Once done reboot your system and go back to mM and the settings and look at your new MAC/IDPS on your freshly unbanned PS3.
: IDPSTool become IDPSet v0.6 is now available (linked above) by Zar
from the PS3Gunz French site.
With this new version, you can permanently change your console IDPS (NAND and NOR). You just have to run IDPSet on your CFW (with Eid Root Key and valid IDPS on your USB key).
made available IDPSet v0.62 PKG with the following updates and further revisions:
IDPSet v0.75 / v0.76 Changelog:
- added the default paths of FLATZ's eid_root_key dumpers
- added a check of eid_root_key
- and now it's display the region matching with the target ID
- fix name of dumps
IDPSet v0.77 Changelog:
- Support fw 4.65
- New UI
- Remove PSID stuff (it's useless)
- Remove Save/load to/from file (it's useless)
- New option: Convert to DEX/CEX only for rebug
- New option : "Dump eid_root_key" only for cex fw: 4.65, 4.53, 4.50, 4.46, 4.21 to "/dev_usb000/eid_root_key" else "/dev_hdd0/tmp/eid_root_key"
IDPSet v0.78 Changelog:
- better check on rebug firmware
- added swap kernel in ros1 too
- added check if syscall lv2 peek&poke are available
Indeed, sorry i forgot to tell you v0.78 is out.. I hope this one will be the last update
IDPSet v0.79 Changelog:
Hi, I have updated IDPSet to v0.79: Changelog since last official release of v0.62
Previous changes from v0.62:
- Add : version nb in TITLE
- Add : progress bar
- Add : nouveau UI
- Removed : all PSID stuff
- Removed : save/load from/to file
- Add : "dump eid_root_key" only for 421C, 450C, 446C, 453C, 465C (ty flatz and zecoxao)
- Add : "Convert to DEX/CEX" only for rebug
- Add : "Make CEX/DEX dumps" is faster
- Add : support fw 4.65 (4.66 too btw)
- Added the default paths of FLATZ's eid_root_key dumpers
- Added a check of eid_root_key
- And now it's display the region matching with the target ID
- Fix name of dumps
The idps.bin and eid_root_key must be in the root of the USB.
Dumps & the root_key file have the attribut "system", i don't know why, and i don't know how to remove it with the ps3 system. But here the cmd to remove it with windows.
[Register or Login to view code]
I've made a batch for the lazy ones: remove_attrib.bat
. Just put this file in the root of usb and click on it. it will remove all the attributes.
Thanks to all testers.
PS: If someone know why these files have this fcking "system" attribute or how i can remove it, plz help me
IDPSet v0.80 Changelog:
Thanks to badboy and matsumoto, i have updated to v0.80:
- The dumps no longer have the attribute "system"
I have updated IDPSet to v0.82 thanks to baileyscream and jonnyjaeger
NEW Changelog - version 0.82:
Changelog v0.83 (JAN/3/15):
- Fix: No more freeze when making CEX&DEX dumps with a DEX system
I fixed random freezes described by Tactik-knife. Thanks.
Changelog v0.84 (FEB/21/15):
Changelog v0.85 (JUL/26/15):
- Added: Swap of "software_update_plugin.sprx"
- Added: Background image (a PNG is: /USRDIR/BG.PNG)
- Added: Homebrew is compatible with fw 4.70 and 4.75
- Added: The dumper for the root key is compatible with fw 4.70C, 4.70D and 4.75
This is just a little update to support new firmware.
Changelog v0.86 (JUL/27/15):
- fix: no more freeze when you dump your key for firmware under 4.65.
FYI. I wasn't in hurry because you still can do it wit the rebug toolbox (that's also why i didn't ported it to every fw) but just to have something proper, I think I solved this issue with this update, can you try ?