August 13, 2013 // 12:05 pm
- Following up on his previous
revision, today PlayStation 3 developer wborland0
has updated PS3 Game List Manager to version v2.3 for Windows x64 alongside Linux and MAC users with the changes below.
Download: PS3 Game List v2.3 Manager for Windows
/ PS3 Game List v2.3 Manager for Linux
/ PS3 Game List v2.3 Manager for MAC
To quote from his blog: Another application update, bringing PS3 Game List to v2.3. The main highlight is the support for PSARC archive extraction. The feature was lingering over the request list for a long time, and it is finally implemented. Users can retire other extracting apps from their library, as PS3GL extracts data even faster than Sony’s official implementation!
Also, there is a new trophy tab, for those interested in learning all about the selected game’s challenges (trophy ID, type, name, detail, hidden status and avatar). Trophy information will be loaded according to the language selected by the user, and can be extracted as well.
Additionally, Linux and MacOS ports for v2.3 are provided, just like old times, although I cannot really guarantee future support. A whole lot of work and much underappreciation from the users, even for the Windows version.
Anyways, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
- Support for PSARC (compressed files used to store game resources like textures, audio and video data) archive extraction;
- New tab to display trophy info (trophy type, name, detail and hidden status will be loaded according to the selected language; line selection will trigger a smooth blend animation between trophy avatars);
- Option to extract trophy data as well;
- Slight improvement in load speed;
- PSN games can now be imported from CSV/Excel;
- Fixed issue while trying to clear the loaded list;
- Fixed v2.2 translation issue.