- Following up on his previous
revision and the update from Nullptr
, today PlayStation 3 developer wborland0
has updated PS3 Game List Manager to version v2.2 for Windows x64 users with the changes below.
Download: PS3 Game List v2.2 Manager for Windows
To quote from his blog: PS3 Game List v2.2 - Another application update after a slightly longer hiatus, bringing PS3 Game List to v2.2.
The main highlight is support for SevenZip (7Zip) files. That means users can retire multiple programs for their decompressing needs, as PS3 Game List is now able to load game info from 7Zs and extract data as well (which means that it can now read game folders, PKGs, ISOs, RARs and 7Z compressed files!).
As you have noticed, PS3GL dropped support for Windows Xp due to framework limitations (the new compiler no longer supports Xp binaries), working just fine under Vista, Seven and Eight. Still looking into a Xp alternative for those interested, check back for updates.
As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
- Support for compressed 7z files (data stored as a RAR file will not be editable; an icon will overlay both avatar and background image in order to differentiate the entry from standard game folders, and the tooltip will display additional info about the file; note that 7z files, like ISO images and PKG files, do not follow the ‘folder depth’ configuration, just have them stored at the root of a directory and they will be loaded as a regular game folder);
- Pam files played from compressed files will be overlaid with the corresponding icon;
- Fixed column customization setting;
- Fixed issue while loading avatar from RAR;
- Fixed add game icon not being available;
- Fixed loading PKG games from CSV/Excel;