- Inspired by the Resigner
of PS3 homebrew and exploiting the new 4.31 Appldr Keys
, I created DarkEboot Fixer v2.0 that will allow you to fix all PlayStation 3 EBOOT games requiring up to PS3 Firmware 4.31
to be able to start on 3.55 CFW.
Download: PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v2.0 (Win32 - Updated)
/ PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v2.0 (Win64 - Updated)
/ PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v2.0 (Win32)
/ PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v2.0 (Win64)
Tutorial from DarkGiovy.ForumCommunity.net
The tool is extremely easy to use, you can just put EBOOT.BIN of the game that you want fix, into the folder of tol and run DarkEbootFixer.exe. There are 10 options, you type 0 and click on ENTER, the tool convert EBOOT.BIN to EBOOT.ELF; Next type 1 and click ENTER, the tool fix the EBOOT.ELF and generate fixed EBOOT.BIN. Put the new EBOOT.BIN into the folder of game and Enjoy!
Note: Some games may require the fix file .sprx - .self or .edat.
The tool has a fix alternative method, press 2 after the press 0, the tool will sign the eboot (Try it if fix with option 2 doesn't work)
- Fix .self file: Insert file .self to fix into the folder of tool and press 3 NOTE: the file must be named file.self
- Fix .sprx file: Insert file .sprx to fix into the folder of tool and press 4 NOTE: the file must be named file.sprx
- Extract PKG: With this option, you can extract file from PKG file
- Repack PKG: With this option you can rebuild PKG File, from folder named with ID of game (es. BLESXXXXX). In this folder must be present PARAM.SFO, ICON0.PNG and folder USRDIR)
- EDIT Param: With this option you can edit param.sfo. NOTE: the file must be named "PARAM.SFO"