- Today PlayStation 3 developer aldostools
has released updates to his PS3 ConsoleID, RAP Management Tools and LastGAME Customizer v1.0 PS3 homebrew applications alongside PS3 Tools Collection v2.0.62
Download: PS3 ConsoleID
/ PS3 RAP Management Tools
/ LastGAME Customizer v1.0
Below are the update details, as follows:
This tool displays the PSID and the ConsoleID from a LV2 dump created using multiMAN's mmOS or Rebug's Toolbox.
How to use: Make a dump of your LV2 and drap & drop the LV2 dump on the tool's window. It will show the PSID, ConsoleID and Target ID found in the LV2. You can drag & drop a dump of your flash too, but it only gets the ConsoleID.
RAP Management Tools
Keep your "rap" files collection clean with "remove bad files from exdata.bat" (a batch file that will remove the invalid "rap" files from your "exdata" folder) and delete_dups (a tool that will compare your rap files with the ones stored in another folder; deleting the duplicated files). Use them in conjunction with PS3 Game Integrity
and PKG ContentID
to keep your collection of raps organized.
TIP: My PS3 Keys tool can be used to create rap files, just entering the file name and pasting the 32 HEX digits.
LastGAME Customizer 1.0
This new tool takes advantage of the customization options that multiMAN's lastGAME applet offers, allowing to create PKG files that mount games and AVCHD movies directly from the XMB, without having to launch multiMAN's GUI (btw lastGAME = multiMAN without GUI).
- Current version supports lastGAME 4.1 (loads Hermes payload for firmwares 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30)
- Allows to connect to PS3 via FTP to retrieve the list of games installed on HDD or on external devices
- Supports drag & drop of multiple folders (x:GAMES) to create multiple PKGs instantly
- Supports command line interface (CLI)
- Allows to mount ISOs (PS2, PSP, PSX, DVD, BDM) and load remote backups (DRM dongle is required)
- Support direct boot (certain games only). Games that require BD mirror are not supported.
NOTE: Support for PSX ISO and 4.31 CFW (MiralaTijera
) are not implemented yet on lastGAME 4.1
Special thanks to Dean Kasabow
Changes in 1.4:
- Added support for lastGAME9 and lastGAME10 [COBRA].