February 27, 2013 // 7:40 pm
- Following up on his previous
revisions, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer RazorX
has updated the PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner to version 1.07 followed by v1.08, v1.09, v1.10, v1.11, v1.12, v1.13, v1.14, v1.15, v1.16, v1.17, v1.18 and v1.19 for updating 3.55 and 3.41 CFW game files for use on 4.XX CFW.
Download: PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.07 (x86 / x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.08 (x86 / x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.09 (x86 / x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.10 (x86 / x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.11 (x86 / x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.12 (x86)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.12 (x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.13 (x86)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.13 (x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.14 (x86)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.14 (x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.15 (x86)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.15 (x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.16 (x86)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.16 (x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.17 (x86)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.17 (x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.18 (x86)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.18 (x64)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.19 (x86)
/ PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.19 (x64)
Below are the changes, as follows:
- added create pkg.
- fixed a few code issues.
- setup automatic contentid extraction from pkg files so it's now even easier to use this app.
- added display after contentid extraction that shows you the pkgs contentid and titleid so you can make sure there correct before you try to repack pkg file.
Note: please use the exit on the app rather than hitting the [X] so it can cleanup the temp files and prevent errors.
- fixed issue with unpacking pkg, patching eboot then repacking pkg in same session.
- changed menu to make it easier to understand and more sensible.
- updated various sections of code.
- added the ability to change the param.sfo or contentid before repack incase of mismatched titleid and contentid.
- removed some unneeded code and cleaned up some others.
- tidied up some of the info screens to make them more clear and easy to understand.
- removed timeouts to speed up the process.
- fixed issue with exiting app after unpacking pkg, resigning eboot then repacking pkg.
- fixed exiting app not removing some of the files.
- added quick menu.
- set (y) as default on eboot resigner so now you just need to hit enter or type (n) if the content id is wrong.
- neatened up screens.
Version 1.10 Changelog:
Hey guys I've released v1.10 of my app this one is just a small update a few tweeks here and there i have also added FixELF for when resigning eboots to 3.60 and 4.20 you will be given the option of doing this so it's not something that will just happen so this may or may not fix any problems you may have with a resigned eboot but it's never 100% guaranteed but then what is hopefully it will help you i have also uploaded more pics for you so if your not familiar with this app you can see what it's all about.
For those of you who don't know what this is about it's all in the title of the app this is for unpacking, repacking pkg files and resigning eboots but it will also help you if all you want to do is alter a param.sfo in a pkg file or simply view the contentid of it here are some images for you.
Note: Please use the exit on the app rather than hitting the [X] so it can cleanup the temp files and prevent errors.
Version 1.11 Changelog:
- updated repack pkg proccess to fix issue with packages that have large amounts of files such as PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, now when creating a package file a new window pops up for the packing process don't close this or it will not create your package.
- updated app to include more info so it's easier to understand and follow what it's doing every step of the way.
- setup the app so when repacking games if it also contains the PARAM.SFO in C00 it will overwrite it with the PARAM.SFO in USRDIR after the step that allows you to alter it so if you do decide to alter the PARAM.SFO it will then be copied to C00 if it exists so you won't get a PARAM.SFO mismatch error when trying to repack the pkg file.
Version 1.12 Changelog:
- added support for ps2 package files.
Version 1.13 Changelog:
- updated the process for repacking ps2 package files.
- added create license pkg.
Version 1.14 Changelog:
- added 3.55 alternative eboot resign.
- added dex eboot option.
Version 1.15 Changelog:
- removed first param editor screen since you have the option on the screen that follows it anyway.
- updated tools.
- when resigning an eboot it will automatically change the ps3 system version in the param.sfo if it exists in the root folder with the eboot.
- when unpacking a mini, ps1 or ps2 game instead of having to then goto repack pkg it will do it automatically after you have unpacked it.
- setup automatic retrieval of the title id from the content id itself so if the title id is wrong or you are doing a ps1 game were the title id is always different and prevents you from repacking it will automatically replace it for you so by the time you get to the info screen that tells you the games content id and title id for you to check it will have been changed to match the content id.
Version 1.16 Changelog:
- fixed issues with gamedata.
- fixed issues with dlc.
- separated gamedata & dlc to separate options.
- cleaned up some code.
Version 1.17 Changelog:
- increased eboot compatibility, when booting app it will create a ps3 folder if you have your act.dat and idps or idps.bin simply copy them into this folder the folder will not be deleted on exiting.
- added extras menu.
- added the ability to convert ps2 isos or bins to ISO.BIN.ENC.
- added the ability to create a ps2 classic pkgs from the newly created ISO.BIN.ENC this will create pkg files you can install on your ps3 at the same time not 1 pkg that will overwrite.
Version 1.18 Changelog:
- updated PS2 classics code.
- creates "custom" folder before making PKG for you to add ICON0.PNG, PIC0.PNG, PIC1.PNG and PIC2.PNG images if you want to customize your PS2 games.
- speeded up the process of making PS2 classics.
- added more info to screens so its easier to follow whats happening when making a PS2 classic.
Note: to better ensure your game will work have your ps2 game in iso format as ISO9660 MODE1/2048.
Version 1.19 Changelog:
- updated PS2 classics code some more.
[Q] i really dont understand how to unpack a pkg
[A] all you do is put your pkg file in the same folder as my app then goto option 6 and then option 1 to unpack the pkg
[Q] how do you get content id?
[A] if the pkg file is a game/homebrew pkg file it will get it automatically and say is this your content id then you say yes but for the others you will have to enter it manually as far as getting that in the next version i will release tomorrow i will include an option in the package menu to boot up an app from aldostools that will tell you it then you just copy and paste it
[Q] how do you get package version?
[A] the package version is contained in the param.sfo but for the most part its 01.00 and even if its not and you set it to 01.00 nothing bad will happen it wont make any difference to the app
[Q] why there is a difference between ps1 games, homebrew, and data packages? how do i know what kind of package is mine?
[A] there is a difference because each package tells the ps3 what it is and how to deal with it and stuff as far as telling if you dont know what you pkg is then its probably not worth messing around with it till you learn more about pkgs and there functions etc