- Update #2
updated again to PS3 Backup Tool 1.2
which includes: Added Function to choose the order in which to copy the files into the custom backup folder, (In case this is different for each person?, or for testing)
released PS3 Backup Tool 1.1
which is a quick update to address an error found in the initial release.
This automatically, Copies your system backup, copies and renames the .pkg file, and then copies the files in the correct order to get the Corrupt icon on your ps3.. Much easier for some people.
IT MAY ONLY WORK ON 64BIT WINDOWS, AS I COMPILED IT UNDER VISTA x64... NOT SURE, Try it
This program is CLEAN, no virus, Trojan etc...
Check it, if you don't believe me...
Download: PS3 Backup Tool 1.0
1. Run the Program...
2. Under step 1, Select the origional ps3 system backup.
3. Under step 2, Select the .pkg file to 'Install' on your ps3
4. Under step 3, Select the ps3's EXPORT folder, (on ur usb drive or external media)
5. Under step 3, Type the name of the backup, Make sure this is UNIQUE or it may crash..
6. Press Automate!
7. WAIT Untill message box say COMPLETE!
Only works with up to, 10 archive2_XX.dat (where x stand for 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 ,05 ,06, 07, 08 ,09 ,10)
Im off to bed now, Good luck!