- Following up on his initial release
, today PlayStation 3 developer deroad
has updated the PS Seismograph PS3 homebrew application to version 0.1.9 with the changelog below.
Download: PS Seismograph PS3 Homebrew Application v0.1.9 (PKG)
/ PS Seismograph PS3 Homebrew Application v0.1.9 (GeoHot PS3 CFW)
To quote: I have updated my old seismograph homebrew. Now it is fully tested and can be used as a Strong Motion Seismometer.
As the old version does, this version uses all the axis of the first controller. It uses 1920x1080 resolution, doesn't work on SD TV.
- 0.0.1 -
- 0.1.9 -
- Added Cross, Triangle and Square Buttons on the screen
- Added Triangle button to allow people to see only a graph (if you press it 4 times it will show again everything)
- Added Square button to show the Max Gravity Accelleration of each axis (remind that G = 9.81 m/s^2)
- Changed the FPS text to the sampling period (it will be shown as centi-seconds)
- Added better buttons control.
- Added PIC1.PNG
- Changed ICON0.PNG