September 27, 2010 // 8:36 pm
- Today NZHawk
had released Awesome MountPoint Manager v1.0 (followed by a few revisions below) which, according to him, is pretty much like the existing backup manager, with one major difference- You can choose any folder on any device on you PS3 to use as the mounted disk.
Download: NZHawk's Awesome MountPoint Manager v1.0
/ NZHawk's Awesome MountPoint Manager v1.0.1
/ NZHawk's Awesome MountPoint Manager v1.0.2
/ NZHawk's Awesome MountPoint Manager v1.1
This Awsome MountPoint Manager is pretty much like the existing backup manager, with one major difference! You can choose any folder on any device on you PS3 to use as the mounted disk.
I wanted to mess around with the SDK that was 'avaliable' and it was a good learning curve! (Pretty much the first time ive coded in C++) and it was a challenge! (24 hours with no sleep)
How to Use?
1. Download and install my app
2. Browse to the location that you store your PS3 backups (does not have to be LAUN12345/GAMEZ anymore!)
3. Make sure you have highlighted the folder that CONTAINS the game to be mounted (Not inside the game folder!)
4. Press the right button on the D-Pad
5. Double check that you have selected the folder that CONTAINS the game!! Then press the right D-Pad button again.
6. The app will now exit to the XMB, and you *should* see the game where the Blu Ray Game usually is
Oh:Will this brick my PS3 like that fake psp emulator?
I'm not that mean :P, So no.
• Completely Re-designed
• Cool Text Transitions
• Remap any DIR to any DIR
• Makes use of Kakaroto's syscall35
• More which I cant remember..
Have a look at the video for the new XMB inspired gui, some may like it, others may not.
Note: You must have a payload capable of syscall35 (IE: KaKaRoTo's PL3 + the new groove)
• Adding editable points montages (dev_flash2, dev_flash3).
• Using the syscall 35 syscall instead of 36 (you must use the last payloads)
• As well as add support for "any folder to redirect support" any folder .. Bare with me peeps. 1.1 only has support for dev_bdvd and dev_flash (Not included).