- Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer facanferff
has released another new plug-in called Navi-X for the popular Showtime PS3 Media Player with details below.
Download: Navi-X Showtime PS3 Media Player Plug-in Beta 1
To quote: Navi-X Features:
- PLX feeds (the feeds of Navi-X)
- OPML feeds
- ATOM feeds
- RSS feeds
- Search (it popups when you select an item that says explicitly "Search ...")
- Display information about the date of an item (e.g.: if it was uploaded today shows "New Today")
- Debugging on Processor section (for developers)
- Enable/Disable Background support
- Logo from GPatel
Some processors that are confirmed to work completely (other processors may work too as well some of the below processors may have some exceptions):
- Crackle TV
- Google Video
- PBS Kids
Notes: Put the ZIP file UNextracted at folder USRDIR/settings/installedplugins of Showtime folder)
Note 1: I'll not give any support for any aspect that is revealed in note 2 and 3. Note 4, of course, is welcome and I appreciate that you do it.
Note 2: If you don't like projects that are in development (with many possible bugs) please don't use this.
Note 3: If the plugin crashes in any time is not due to it but yes due either to Showtime itself (a problem of rendering) or a lack of memory (remember ps3 has low memory).
Note 4: When reporting errors, please report the ones where you get an error inside the plugin (not in a video) or anything works strangely in list view of items.
Note 5: Please respect the TOS of the websites you use inside Navi-X.